Prologue

The rain was hitting my bedroom window like a million tiny bullets. Each wave getting harder and harder. I couldn't get to sleep with all the noise. Most people find rain peaceful, but I didn't in the slightest. Rain didn't have a rhythm. It was unpredictable, and I didn't like surprises.

After trying to get to sleep in which felt like forever I got out of my warm bed and was assulted by the cold air that existed out of my bed sheets. I pulled my blanket off my bed and wrapped it around my shoulders. It provided some warmth to fight the coldness. I looked out of the window, droplets falling down the glass like tears. I looked towards the woods at the back of my house. The woods looked dangerous at night time. I always swore I saw people walking through the woods when I looked out the window, but always convinced myself that it was no one. Tonight I saw something that was darker then the trees, with two gleaming red eyes staring right at me. I grabbed my torch from my bedside table and shone it onto the figure. It was a wolf.

And that was the first time I saw her.

The Wolf with Scarlet Eyes...

~~~~~~~~~

I hope that you loved the prolouge... or at least liked it. Please Vote and Comment and if you haven't already hit that Follow button. I'll try to update every weekend so do tell me if you want me too continue and I'll update more frequently!

It's actually raining now... brilliant. I have the same issue as her ^ I can't fall asleep while it raining. How did I know that this would jinx me?

Love and Kisses

Gracie