The Repeated Love 35 - Preparation for 10 Days Time

Start from the beginning

"..."

You pursed your lips, then form a smile. "Ah, it is someone.. in the Vongola.."

'That again.. wh- why did I want to know so bad??' Tsuna blushed.

"Ohh.." Ryohei close his eyes and put a finger on his chin. "..? What's wrong, onii-chan?"

"Hmm.. I thought Sawada is your husband instead." He said calmly.

"EHHHHH????" Tsuna, Haru and Gokudera shouted in unison.

"....No. It's not." You giggled.

Tsuna's eyes widened. It is somehow a big shock in his heart.. no, it is as if his heart is being squeezed with a tight grip. You smile and gets up. "I will excuse myself first, Juudaime-sama."

"Oh.. un."

After you walk out from the kitchen, the room was silent.

"I wonder if she's not feeling well again. But Onii-chan was right, I thought Riekka-chan's husband is Tsuna-kun^^."

"O.o K-Kyoko-chan.."

"Eh? Because Tsuna-kun and Riekka-chan look perfect together!"

"Un!" Yamamoto nodded.

Haru grit on her sleeves. "Ummhh!! I hate to admit, but I agree with Kyoko-chan..!!!"

'Me too =_=..' Gokudera thought while he munch the sushi with a gloomy feeling.

"....."

'Why? What is this heavy feeling in my heart? I know from the very beginning it is not me, but.. EHHHH WHY I'M THINKING LIKE THIS AGAIN??'

There's a glint in Reborn's eyes from seeing Tsuna's worried face.

-----------------------------

"Okay, this seal will be the last one.." You place your palm on the seal to transfer your power into it.

"Riekka? How are things going on?"

"They are preparing for the day to fight with Byakuran now, Ceres."

"I see, how was your condition?"

"I'm doing fine.. thank you for always protecting me and my child, Ceres.. despite from being trapped in a seal.."

"What are you saying, dear.. as long as you are safe with that person's child.. by the way, have you tell that person about the truth?"

"....I-"

BOOM!!!!

"....! Riekka, I sensed something powerful at Decimo-sama's area!"

"Byakuran??"

"No..! It is like a power from his Vongola box..!"

"...Looks like he had opened it.."

-------------------------

"Riekka! Stand back!!"

Tsuna was fighting with all his might with the yellow amber monster in front of him. "...That shape.."

"How come it didn't work? That monster is tougher than I thought! My Alfin couldn't even stop him!" Basil wipe the sweat on his face. "What should we do now??"

"Ughh! Uwah!" The monster revert its attention to you and create out a powerful force to push Tsuna away and fly to your direction. "...!! Riekka!!"