Chapter 16: Loss of innocence

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Master Aiden," he replies meekly.

That settles it, as long as they are both okay with what's going on, I won't interfere.

"You should give a serious thought to accepting the contract that Master Ethan proposed you, Keith," I advise. "You could do better with your life than this."

"I will, Master Aiden."

"Master Aiden didn't ask you a question," Ethan hisses. "Next time you speak out of turn I will gag you."

Someone is definitely in a chirpy mood! Even if he is right, technically, I would never have reprimanded a Sub for something so little. He can be so uptight... Keith stiffens but doesn't say anything more.

"We all know you won't gag him, just choke him with your cock," William chuckles, also earning himself a glare.

Ethan is too polite to flip him off. Fortunately this particular conversation is stopped by the arrival of Spencer, who, I am very pleased to see, is wearing tiny leather shorts that fit him perfectly. It can sometimes takes months for shy Subs to accept wearing those, and I bet Dylan had to do some convincing, but the result is stunning! He is of course, as red as a tomato, and kneels gracefully at my side.

"You're beautiful, Pet!" I whisper in his ear after leaning a bit. "You are very brave to try those clothes on your first official day, and they suit you perfectly. I am very proud of you!"

He seems to melt at my praises, and I gently pet his hair, while I push his head against my thigh. He is already pretty aroused since there is a very significant bulge in his shorts.

"Do we know why Tanner isn't here yet?" William asks.

"Oh, he had a concert tonight," I reply as I suddenly recall him telling me this a few days ago.

Tanner has this weird passion for classical music, so you can see him one night in the club doing the kinkiest things, and the next one in a church listening to a choir.

"So he won't come," William chuckles.

I guess not! We keep on speaking lighter things and Ethan eventually stops sulking to join in our chitchat. The Sub at my feet seems to be enjoying himself for now, his body relaxed, a small smile on his face and the bulge in his shorts still very impressive. Just before the lights are dimmed, William is joined, not by one, but two Subs, that kneel on either side of him, and I cock an eyebrow at him, making him shrug. Looks like he is also going to have fun tonight!

"I want you to watch the show very closely," I whisper to Spencer after I pulled him on my lap. "Remember you can safeword if I do something that makes you uncomfortable."

"Yes, Master Aiden," he replies in a low voice.

I begin by tracing circles on his left nipple with my right hand while a Sub climbs on the stage and kneels at its center, quickly followed by a Dom. He prepares some lengths of rope, and as he begins to attach the hands of his Sub with it, I pinch the little bud under my finger while I begin to drop kisses on Spencer's right shoulder blade. That makes the boy takes short breaths, as he is trying to refrain from moaning. So responsive! I love it. My cock does too, if its twitches are any indication.

The Dom on stage uses a long rope that he passes several time on his Sub's torso, under the armpits before he attaches it to a chain hanging from the ceiling. As he begins to pull up the chain, lifting his boy from the ground, he softly whispers words of reassurance to him, then he pulls the boy's shorts down, before grabbing his legs and tying them in two stirrups that hang from the grid above the stage. When he finished adjusting the length of the ropes, the Sub is hanging one meter above the ground, head facing the ceiling, his legs nicely parted in a V-shape, giving us a very nice view of his pucker hole.