Chapter 16: Loss of innocence

Start from the beginning

There would be nothing better to take my mind off things than to take his innocence and initiate him to the various pleasures of sex, so I hope that he'll say yes.

"Yes, Master Aiden," he replies shyly. "And I would like to accept, if the offer still stands."

"Here's how I want you to present yourself to me tonight, Pet. Shaved. Armpits and privates." I explain to him, making him redden even more in the face. There is going to be a lot of that tonight. "And obviously prepped for a good time," I add with a wink.

"You can either do it in the Subs' room, or if you prefer, in my playroom's bathroom."

"I c...can g...g...go in the Sub's room," he stutters.

Poor little shy thing.

"Remember, you'll get spanked if you don't comply or are not as perfectly smooth as I like," I continue with a wink. "But I'm feeling generous and you can ask for some help for tonight."

Poor baby's eyes almost pop out his head when he hears that, and I'm pretty sure I could fry an egg on his face. Though the way he stops breathing and the massive bulge in his pants tell me he likes it a lot. Teasing Subs like this is just too much fun.

"Do you know any Sub that can help you?" I ask him.

"Yes, Master Aiden. I asked for Dylan's advice yesterday, and he told me to accept your offer and that he would help me prep for you tonight," he responds with a bit more confidence.

I'm surprised he dared ask someone for advice, but, since he is another shy Sub, Dylan definitely knows how Spencer's feeling. I remember being his first Dom too when he arrived at the club... fond memories! I bet he sees a bit of himself in poor Spencer.

"Dylan will be perfect at helping you," I say. "He is a great Submissive and you can definitely trust his advice. When you have prepped, you will go in the main room and kneel by my side at 8pm sharp. Dylan will be able to tell you where I usually sit, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master Aiden."

"If at any point tonight you change your mind and you discover you don't want to do this anymore," I continue, "just use your safeword. I won't judge you for backing out, and my offer will still stand for another time when I'm free. I want this night to be extremely pleasurable for you, is that clear?

"Yes, Master Aiden."

"You can go now. I'll see you later, Pet," I dismiss him.

He scurries out of my office, still very red in the face. I hurry up to go in my playroom to prepare the things I will need later, take a quick shower and go in the main room of the club to do my usual tour. Just thinking about the cherry I am going to pop later is enough to make me half hard.

Ethan is already at our spot with a kneeling Keith between his legs, and if I'm not mistaken by the bulge in his shorts that can't close all the way up, the naughty baby has a cock cage on. William's also here, but by himself for now, and Tanner hasn't arrived yet.

"So why did you leave us in such a hurry yesterday, Ethan?" I ask after we greet each other.

"Someone got arrested for taking part in a fight in the streets," my friend replies. "Of course the fact he had drugs on him probably didn't help. He needed some help to be bailed out and now he is being punished for his behavior."

"Do you agree with this, Keith?"

I have to ask that question since they are not in a contracted relationship for now, so technically, Ethan has no right punishing Keith, even if he completely deserves it. I don't care if that makes my friend throw me the death stare, I'm just being fair.