Chapter 3- Black Arrow

Sherlock's P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked around for John, "this banquet is so boring, I could be at home solving a good murder or something, any thing other than being surrounded by such dull and boring people." I thought to myself. just then all the lights went out and screams of panic ran through the room, I felt a sharp pain hit me in the arm. just a moment later the lights came back on and an arrow shot past me and landed strait in the wall. I looked down at my arm and saw that an arrow was lodged in it, blood dripped down my arm and I could tell I was losing a lot of it.

I looked strait in the direction the arrow had come from. I looked up at the balcony and saw a figure standing there, a long black hooded cape kept her face covered.

"terribly sorry my dear, I'll try to aim better next time, but I can't make any promises." she laughed, her voice was cold and filled with hatred. she soon pulled back another arrow and fired it toward me, luckily I dodged It and was able to get a better look at her, the hood she was wearing fell off and I felt my heart sink when I saw who was under the hood,

"Megan why are you doing this?" 

"Why do you care, you didn't seem to care when my dear sister was murdered and I needed you most. Oh no, the grate Sherlock could never show any care at all!" she said her voice mocking and cruel as she fired another arrow this time hitting me in the shoulder. I winced in pain as I felt my vision go blurry, then hearing the sound of police sirens before blacking out completely. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan's P.O.V

*Earlier that evening*

I had just finished dinner and I couldn't wait any longer. I ran down to my basement and opened up the large box I had pulled out this morning. I pulled out a long flowing dark blue dress with a black lace overlay that made it look like spider webs. Then a long black hooded cloak. Both where gifts from my sister. at the bottom of the box was my set of black arrows and my bow. I put on the dress and cloak and then fired an arrow at a target to make sure that my aim was still good. "Strait in the center, perfect!"  

I arrived at the banquet about an hour after it started, just to let them have a little fun. ( I'm a sociopath, I'm not rude.) I slipped into the back of the building and went up to the balcony so I could have a better view.  When I spotted Sherlock I made sure I was aimed and turned off the lights just before I let the arrow fly and dig its way into his arm. "That's it, bleed out slowly, let the pain conceal you." I whisper so know one can hear but me. Sadly someone turned on the lights and I had to make the best of it. 

"Terribly sorry my dear, I'll try to aim better next time, but I can't make any promises." I say letting out a evil laugh, then firing another arrow which he dodges.

"Megan why are you doing this?"  he asked, sadness in his voice.

"Why do you care, you didn't seem to care when my dear sister was murdered and I needed you most. Oh no, the grate Sherlock could never show any care at all!" I said in my most mocking and cruel voice,then I fired another arrow this time hitting him in the shoulder. 

soon after i heard the sound of police cars. "Dammit! and just when I was finally starting to have fun." I quickly ran out of the building and around the corner only to be stopped by a police man.

"stop right there!"

"I don't think so." i say drawing an arrow and hitting him. I kept running, sadly I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going because I ended up running strait into a crowd of police.

 im sorry for the long wait! I was gone all week so I hope you all like this chapter!!! Please comment and vote!

untill next time,  

<3 ~ My little Detective's