shot -4

Hello guys......iam back with new episode...

Recap - Ragsan kiss (may be it's unexpected but situation demands 😉😉😉)

After they came out swara started running behind both boys chasing them whole mall...at last they give up and as expected they accepted the punishment given by her...

But here one soul is currently in confused state that what happened and what to do next???

Ragini is thinking about the kiss... she loved that bcz she realised her love to sanskar...but she don't know about his love towards swara...

Aftersometime sanlak swara came towards ragini...sanky feel nervous to talk to her but he composes himself and took a step forward and came to her and said sorry..as u know u are scared to hell and I don't know what to do to make u calm..but I didn't have to do that....it's just ....hmmm..forget about it ragini...ok chaloo let's be normal...and don't tell to swara pls...

Ragini understood his uncomfortable to say what happend ...it's ok sanskar I can understand...ok chaloo ..

Next mrg 4mem left Delhi...

Days passing...

Here laksh feeling comfortable with swara and he is making sure that she is happy.....at the same time sanky and ragini bonding also growing well...ragini feelings for sanky are increasing day by day...but sanskar didn't noticed it...

Sanky came to laksh and talking about some random things and at last  he said that he is in love...but he didn't mentioned swara name...laksh understood that sanky is in love with ragini...
Even laksh also said that he is in love..sanky thinks some other girl....both hugged eo

Sanky asked - Wen will u show her to me lucky?? And who is she??

Lucky - still I haven't proposed her and will propose her soon and after that I will show her first to u only...and Wat about u??

Sanky - don't u know that I haven't still proposed , u r d first person that I share anything with you...me too still I haven't proposed...have to say my feelings to her..

Then Wen are u going to propose ??

Ok both gonna propose on same day what say?? Sanky said..

Ok then...atleast say her name sanky??

U first ...

Arey what Sid they are discussing like kids...Shan said

Ok both will say first...shan said

Done ..

1

2

3

              SWARA

Both get shocked...Shan and Sid looking eo that both loved one girl...

Sanky u love swara???

Yeah but u lucky??

Yeah I  love  swara ...

Both best frnds love one girl Shan said...

Sid poked Shan to be silent as it's serious

Ok then wat to do???sanky asked

I don't know...any idea??

Ok lucky both will go and propose her and decision is hers...whom ever she accepts is her choice...but we we shouldn't lose frndshp btwn us...

Ok sanky...then tmw we will propose her...

Ok then meet u tmw..

I have heard about two guys loving one girl ...but both will remain frnds like before after she chooses one??? Asked Shan