Chapter 1

5 Months Prior

Colby's POV

I was finally filming this video to get it over with. I've been putting it off and making other videos to mask what's been going on.

Shea and I broke up over the summer, and it's hard to film with a broken heart. Mostly, it sucks ass when you're the one being dumped in the first place, and over FaceTime.

3 Weeks Prior

I answered the call on my laptop as soon as I heard it ringing and I was so excited to see Shea! It's been a few weeks since we saw each other because she went back home to spend time with family.

Her beautiful face soon appeared on the screen. But something was off about her, I could just see it in her eyes.

"Hey baby", I said with a smile
"Hi..." she replied monotonously
"How's it been over there? I miss you so much", I tried to start a conversation
"...Eh it's been alright..." she replied with the same bored voice

What the hell is going on?

"Hey, is something going on?"
She looked up with a mix of boredom and annoyed look on her face, as if I offended her by asking if she's alright.

"Listen, Colby... we can't be together anymore..." she replied as if it's normal to be dumped

My heart instantly snapped in two and I never felt that emotion before.

"W-hat- what do you mean?!" I almost screamed out at her

"I just don't feel the same way as I used to about you anymore... and to be honest I'm bored with you." She reply snootily

Why the hell was she acting like this? This isn't like her, what the actual fuck?

"Really that's it? That's your reason to ending an almost year relationship because you're bored of me? Wow, that's actually pretty pathetic, even for you Shea!" If she gives me a bitchy attitude I'm gonna give it right back.

" Well I don't want to lie to you, you know how I am, I don't like lying to people and I'm not lying to you anymore than I needed to." She replied with a shocked and offended tone.

"Wait...what?"
"Never mind that Colby, I called to dump you ok? It's better than me doing it over text right?"

WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE THAT'S GONNA MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER?!

I looked at her for 5 more seconds till I flipped her off and slammed my laptop shut so hard I'll be surprised if it's not broken.

Present

Guess it's time to film now... I opened up the camera and looked up at it

"What's up guys it's Colby..." I said in a serious tone