As he slipped the silk and lace top down from her shoulders, his hand pushed it all the way down to her waist, swiping at her breasts as he went, when she suddenly bucked beneath him.  Gasping at the sudden pleasure of his touch, Jie smiled once more as his hand slowly slid back up her body, his fingers lightly caressing her soft tender skin as he went, and as he reached her breast, he took it in his hand and very gently he cupped it, while his thumb flicked her nipple.

Sighing softly and feeling the desire rising, Ai, could not wait, moving to his undergarment, she immediately began to remove it from his body causing Jie to sit up slightly to look down at her with a sudden look of surprise.  But the sweet shy smile she gave him as her eyes suddenly lowered and her hands stopped what they were doing,  merely made him chuckle lightly.  "Never hold back on me Ai.  I love you, and I want you to feel free to do as you please with me." he said before erupting into full belly laughter at the rising flush of redness that streaked across her face as she once again ducked her head back into his chest.

Lifting her head once more off his chest, he kissed her deeply and passionately, their tongues fully engaged as he removed the rest of her undergarments before fully removing all of his, then lightly straddling half of her body, he broke their kiss to look down at her.  

Sighing softly, and without looking up, Jies body fired, as the vision of her porcelain white curves came into view.  "You are so beautiful." he whispered reverently, unable to believe that this stunning woman was really his.  Suddenly Jies passion flared.  Fully straddling her, he took her lips as her hands automatically pulled his body closer to her.  The feel of his throbbing desire pressed hard into her as she amorously returned his kisses.

Releasing her lips, Jie slowly paced himself.  Patience, he told himself, as his tongue slid lightly down her chin and across her jaw to the side of her neck, flicking and sucking as he went.  Hitting the side of her neck, his tongue and lips licked and sucked every bit of her delicious skin as he slowly made his way down to her shoulder and across to the other side.

From deep within her core, Ais excitement soared, she could feel his hardness growing, and the rapid beating of her heart had her moaning softly as her body began to move against him.  Dragging her fingers lightly down his back, she felt him flinch against her soft caresses, and as his tongue continued to work its way down,  her hand moved lower to caress his tight round bottom.

"Jie." she whispered softly as his tongue flicked lightly over her hardening pink bud.  Taking the nipple between his teeth, he teased it lightly before flicking and licking it with his tongue and lips.  Then taking her breast into his mouth he sucked in as much of it as he could as she continued to writhe and squirm beneath him moaning softly.

Taking her other breast into his hand, he worked both nipples causing her to pant loudly as her nails began to scratch lightly across his bottom, causing him to also moan softly at her light touch.  He knew he would not last if she kept it up, so lowering himself out of reach of her feather light fingers, he suckled tiny bits of her flesh into his hot hungry mouth and devoured her as he continued down her writhing body. 

"Jie, ohhhh..... " she sighed softly as the pleasure wakened every cell in her body.  Running her fingers though his hair, his hands ran down the insides of her thighs, causing her soft groans to deepen into harsh rasping pants. Pushing her legs apart, he lowered even further.  Suddenly she bucked up under him as his tongue and lips hit her wet throbbing slit. 

Whimpering softly at the roughness of his tongue flicking every inch of her wet walls, she felt herself lifting higher with more urgency as the pleasure began to take hold.  And as his tongue and lips suckled in her red ripe cherry, his fingers lightly scraped down her inner thighs.

Suddenly her head flew up off the pillow as her first orgasm hit hard.  Thrusting into his mouth, Ai screamed her pleasure into the room as wave after wave of pure ecstasy tore through her body, her legs widening to give him everything she had, and on and on she rode his tongue as he licked and sucked her hard, until she was gasping for air, her stomach muscles tensed and released as her pleasure soared and rose.

Groaning lightly Jie smiled to himself as he continued to lick her gently and her body caught up with him.  Then very lightly, he spread her dripping wet walls open with his deft fingers and inserted his tongue slowly to open her up, while his fingers continued to caress her already sensitive flesh.  Running his fingers up and down lightly against her moist slit and down to her opening, he inserted a finger and very gently delved in and out as his tongue flicked all over her.

Feeling her tense a little, he took his time as he continued to suckle her hot moist nub, then feeling her relax and her hips begin to once again move with him, he inserted another finger and lightly stroked her inner walls as his lips took her bud and suckled it gently while his tongue rolled and flicked at it until once again she was quivering and moaning under him.

Feeling her inner walls tensing and knowing she was close to another wave of pleasure he suckled her harder until her hips once again rose up urgently and her thighs tightened about her neck.  But it was when her head flew back and her breathing became heavier, that he quickly rose and swiftly thrust into her.  And at the height of her passion, she barely felt her hymen give way as she exploded all over his quivering hard shaft.

And though there was pain, the pleasure of her heightened orgasm overrode his entry.  Hissing at the tightness, Jie grunted at the painful entry, but the look of pure ecstasy on her face and the wetness of her release, made him lose all thoughts as his own pleasure suddenly began to mount.  

Unable to hold back, Jie took hold of the bed posts, rose up above her, and drove into her hard and fast.  Suddenly, the look of pleasure on his face, once again awakened her desire, his eyes clenched shut and his mouth slackened tore at her being as she grabbed at his taut tight bottom and pulled him towards her.  Moaning loudly Jie rode her and as he felt her tight inner walls clench about him to pull him in even deeper, he felt himself go.

"Ai! Ahhh...... " he roared losing all control as he flew over the edge with her.  Convulsing violently, Jies body spasmed with every peak, his harsh rasps and grunts tore through the room, and as he hit his pinnacle, he released an almighty roar as his orgasm tore through him,shaking every muscle in his body and taking her over the precipice with him.