Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! So sorry for the long wait... This is just a hobby, so updates won't be very frequent... Sorry again! Many thanks to those who have voted/ commented/ fanned/ liked! :) They mean a lot to us, we're grateful for them! ;) Feel free to critique- tell us what YOU want, we'll see if we can integrate it in. Alert us to any mistakes, but NO flaming please! Once again, thank you for all your support!

On a side note, have any of you watched the latest episode of America's Best Dance Crew? It's the LMFAO challenge, so if you're interested check it out on YouTube! :) Now, back to the story....

We tried making as long as we can... But you gotta hate on writers' block(: PEACE OUT! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Coming out from the airport terminal, we looked in bewilderment at the sight before us. The terminal was SO tiny compared to our Changi Airport. Looking around at the people milling around the ‘Incoming’ terminal, I saw no sight of any placards with our name on it.

 Frowning, I commented, “Wasn’t there supposed to be someone to meet us at the airport?”

 Just as I said this, my phone buzzed. ‘Sorry Chase, we- or my chauffeur-  won’t be able to pick you from the airport. Please go to the taxi stand at the front of the terminal and tell him to go to the Taylor residence. There’s only one Taylor in the whole of Colorado. He’ll know where it is. Hope you had a pleasant flight here. Welcome to Colorado. Love, Claire

 They have a chauffeur?!

 Sighing, I turned to Emilee. “Em, we’re supposed to… EMILEEEEEEE!!!!!”

 Turning at my yell, Emilee sulked back to where I was standing.

 “Emilee, why did you go to that store WITHOUT TELLING ME?!?!?!?!!!” I half-screamed, half-spoke to her.

 Pouting, she said “Welll, you weren’t talking to me, so I decided to go look at the magazines they had in the store. Zayn [YAY 1D!] looks so HAWT in that picture!”

 Giving up, I told her what we were supposed to do. Whining, she exclaimed, “Why must we use the local taxis! I bet they’ll be so hot, no air-con, and it’ll be stinky!”

 Rolling my eyes at her childish acts, I dragged her- and the luggage- to the front door.

 “HEY! Let go of my hand!”

 “That’s not going to happen, Em.”

 “Chase! I’m not a 4 year old! I’m flacking fourteen! So will you please let go? SHEESH…”

 I let go of Em’s hand and continue walking to the exit. I walked straight to the taxi stand and hailed a taxi.

 “ Taylor Residence please. “ I told the taxi driver as we settled in the taxi , which I might add was pretty clean and cooling.

The taxi zoomed off and before we knew it we were stuck in a jam. And it was only ONE IN THE AFTERNOON!

Sighing, I leaned back on the seat and dozed off. Em already asleep on my shoulder. 

Next thing I knew was the driver waking me up telling me we arrived. I checked my watch and saw that it was THREE!! It took us TWO HOURS to get to the hou--- not house, mansion.  It was massive. I paid the taxi driver and we walked closer to those humungous gate that led to the mansion.  I rang the bell and a voice asked who I was. 

" Chase Tan with Emilee Tan." I replied. 

There was a click and the gates swung open and we stepped onto the lawn of the mansion. 

"THEY'RE HERE!" a voice shouted from inside the house. 

Five girls came rushing out and after them came more girls walking out of the house. I would like to mention that no dudes were in sight. 

A middle-aged woman stepped out and said " Hello, Chase, Emilee. I'm Claire and welcome to the Taylor residence. This is Sophi or Soph." She pointed to the cute young blonde girl hugging a huge teddy bear.

" And this is Boobear." Sophi said, pointing to the bear.

Upon hearing the word Boobear, Em's head snapped up. 

Another girl gave a giggle. 

"Those  three over there are Alli or Li, Anni or Ann and Ami. Triplets." Claire continued pointing at three identical girls.  

And so the introduction begin. 

Charlie the tomboy.

Jade the goth-from what she was wearing. 

Jacky the hottie - wolf whistle- 

Jess the...... i-don't-know

AND 

Lily the oldest. Married.

Well, that is a lot of girls- I mean females in the house. Oh joy. ____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: hi readers(: 

raachellmaaliik here. Netballgal1 is busy so yup(: i'm posting this. So sorry for the long wait we've been busy with projects. so now we have the school holidays, so HOPEFULLY there will be more updates.  I'll haveta discuss with netballgal1 if we can write our actual name here but then you should know my real name anyways(: It's Rachel. yes common name. so cheer up for whatsoever reason you have (: 

LALALALAALALALOVE YOU GUYS