Part 24

Okay, so the next few chapters I've written..... Wow.

I won't give to much away but expect another character;)

Yeahh.

It is actually really unexpected...

Anyways..

Smile. It suits you. :)

-Zoe xox

---------------------------------

Arianas POV

"Urm miss." I ask Harry's history teacher.

"Where is Harry?"

She looks down.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. He's gone. He left yesterday."

"Where did he go?! Will he be back?!"

"Well he said he'd come back hopefully with something like his paper on the First World War." She chuckles.

"I'm gonna miss him." I say with a tear starting to roll down my face.

"I know how much of a dick he can be Ariana. I used to look after him. But I guess because of his dad. I assume you know?"

"Yeah his dad killed his mum over Harry."

"No no. That's wrong." She says,

"Sit down, I'll tell you."

I go to sit down at one of the tables.

"Well, Harry's mum gave birth young. She had been battling so much mentally. And it got to much for her, and she didn't want anyone to know that she killed herself so his dad begged her not to. But she couldn't she was so depressed. So his dad had took the blame for it. Harry says it was a stupid idea. But it's what she did want."

I nod.

"So he gets so weird around girls. Sometimes he'll treat them shit. It's because everything he's been through that's the only way he has seen men do to women. He has had such a horrible horrible upbringing." She says finishing up packing up leaving. She turns the light off so I'm in the class alone. In the dark.

I never knew....

It explains so so much..

I decide to walk home, and I bump into piper. All I do is just burst into tears.

"Ariana." She says. I just cry in her arms.