chapter #1 a new life part 2

I pull out the sword and look at it "wow,"is all I can say as I look at it.

"That is my sealed form," states Cerberus.

"That thing that attacked me I thought it killed me," I state.

"You are barely alive in the outer world you are in a store called Urahara's shop healing," states green then i start to fade away."wait can you explai..." is all i could say.

*reverse time skip in real world*

Shinji's POV

I felt a spiritual pressure similar to ours when we use our hollow masks.

I ignored it.

Kiskues POV

I felt a spiritual pressure and went there with yuroichi.

When we got there we saw ichigo and them and we saw a little girl soul reaper crying over someones body.

"I don't know anyone who can heal you," says the little soul reaper," but big bro please hold on i'll find someone so untill then stay alive," she then turns around and sees us all and asks," do you all think you can help my brother he is still breathing please help him,"she begs us and starts to cry.

"Pick him up and follow me," i reluctantly say and she smilies and wipes a tear as another goes right where the previous one was and she picks him up.

"What's your name asks Ichigo as we head to my store.

"Neil," says the little girl," his name is John," she states.

*time skip to present*

Johns POV

"Uh... What happened," I state as i get up but to only get back down due to my injuries.

"Brother," yells Neil as she comes into view.

"Neil,"i freakout not expecting my little sister.

"I'm so happy your alive," she states as she starts to cry.

Then a few people enter the room the one with the green overcoat (I don't know what it's called so deal with it) looks at a mask then starts to say "do you know what this is," he asks.

I look at what he is holding and see a mask that has spikes coming off of the side and four red lines running vertically and horizontally (A/N three going up and down and two going left to right), "If your talking about that mask then no I don't," I say as the mask starts to crumble apart and shoot strait at me like a weapon aimed for my face.

What I didn't expect was for the crumbling pieces recombine into what looks like a Shield.

'Hey b***h green told me to go in control as he saw that you had a hollow mask,' states my inverted hollow.

Everyone was shocked to see the mask turn into a shield like thing and then talk.

'Hey do me a favor and get rid of the mask and use your zanpakto instead,' says my inverted hollow.

"Wait brother you have a zanpakto," asks Neil.

As that happens the man in the overcoat and hat drops a piece of candy into my mouth and it goes all the way into my throat.

"Ah what was that for," I yell. I then notice i'm back into the same clothing that green gave me to replace that chain in my chest, "this clothing again."

Most of everyone but mostly Neil is shocked, "how long have you been a soul reaper," states Neil.

"What's a soul reaper," I ask to no one in particular.

*time skip due to I don't know how to state all of it properly.*

"So if I got this correct Cerberus is my zanpakto, that chain that was in my chest earlier was a soul chain to the body, and I ended up in my inner world. I believe it," I say as I ho back to my body and start to leave.

"Wait where are you going," asks kiskue urahara.

"Home and Neil you should come to we don't want Verni freaking out about us," I say to Neil.

"Right," Neil starts to freakout.

"And oh yeah kiskue get me some of these," I say as I show the candy as I crush it in my fingers.

"Why did you do that," says kiskue.

"Don't throw it down someone's throat," I yell at him.

"Ok fine in the back are some go get one," says kiskue.

I walk into the back and find one but they were in a bunny pez shooter i made i pop one out and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Im free," my body yells as ot jumps out a window into the night and kiskue comes in and sees me in soul reaper form.

"What happend," asks kiskue.

"The candy stole my body," I say.

"Another Kon case," says kiskue.

"When I get my body back i'll take that one," I say.

That's when ichigo came in with my body trying to escape. Ichigo hit my body with a block and i caught the candy with a frontflip.

"Well goodbye," I say as I leave in a hurry. I think about it and this candy can take over a body so i grab an old monkey toy I carry around in case something happens my little sister makes me and Verni carry them.

A/N that is the end of chapter one part one and two there will not be a part three instead the way home and more discoveries will be revealed in chapter two. The next part of this will be character bios for John, Neil, and Verni.