Before Rhian was able to say anything, she turned to Glaiza.

“You said you would contact me if she’s back, but you didn’t. I only found out about her whereabouts from the internet because the photos of you both are spreading around the web right now.”

Glaiza gasped, “That fast? But I only err… found her half an hour ago.”

“That sounds like an excuse to me. I’ll deal with you later,” said Bianca to Glaiza, her tone almost sounded like a threat. Maybe it was.

She turned to Rhian, “We have so many things to explain to the media. SO MANY THINGS.”

“Oh but I-

“Come, let’s get out of here. I’ll take you to the agency,” she grabbed the latter’s hand and pulling her along.

“B, wait!” said Rhian, pulling her back.

Bianca looked at her, frustrated.

“Are you aware of the gravity of this situation? There’s no time to waste! Your name is on the top of the internet searching list as we speak! And there are various rumors floating around regarding your disappearance! We need to clean this mess up, quick!”

“Okay, fine I’ll go. But she’s coming with us too,” Rhian said.

She pulled her hand from Bianca and walked to Glaiza. The two exchanged glances, and Rhian smiled sweetly at the girl who was still in shock. She gently slipped her hand around Glaiza’s right hand and held it firmly.

Seeing the scene in front of her, Bianca was flabbergasted. The two were still gazing at each other as if they were alone.

Bianca cleared her throat, “I have to warn you. This is wrong. If other people sees you together-

“I’ll leave this place only if she’s by my side,” Rhian cuts in.

Glaiza stared at Rhian, stunned. Her heart was beating so fast, something like she never felt before. She was sure her cheeks had turned red, but she couldn’t care less.

Even Chynna who was eavesdropping by the door had her jaw dropped.

**

They went to the agency with the car that Bianca had prepared. The dark tinted glass helped them to escape from being noticed.

The whole ride there was awkward. Bianca had so many questions in her head but she couldn’t bring herself to say anything. Rhian kept mum the whole time, with her hand still holding firmly to Glaiza’s.

Though the car journey was peaceful, Rhian’s arrival to the agency wasn’t. There were reporters waiting outside the building, throwing questions and snapping pictures as soon as the car arrived. They had to escort Rhian in with additional guards.

But during the entire time, not even once she let go of Glaiza’s hand.

“Mr. Castro wants to meet you ALONE,” said Bianca to Rhian. She shot a glare at Glaiza.

They were standing outside the room of the agency’s CEO.

“Okay,” replied Rhian short.

“I’ll be back,” she said to Glaiza.

The latter nodded and they let go of each other’s hand. And soon Rhian went in to meet her boss.

Bianca and Glaiza waited outside the room. There was a small lounge near the room and them both sits there as they waited. Glaiza keeps her head down almost the entire time, in order to avoid from being questioned by Bianca. She’s not a good liar.