A lot had changed; she almost can’t recognize the girl in the mirror. She looked pale and she had lost quite some weight. She had no makeup, and was dressing humbly in clothes that was not from any designer boutique. Her blonde hair was neatly tucked behind her ears, centre parting.

“Glai…” she called.

The latter hurried to her side and saw the mirror. It reflected Rhian’s face.

“Rhi, you…”

The blonde girl turned around, and they were facing each other. The reality begins to sink in.

“I’m not invisible anymore.”

Glaiza mouth curled up, and she smiled, “Rhi, you’re back to normal…”

“I am. Right?” asked Rhian, still in disbelief.

Glaiza nodded, “Yes. Yes you are!”

Rhian flung her arms around Glaiza’s neck and pulled her for a hug. The latter also wrapped her arms around her waist. They twirled together twice and then stopped before stumbling in the small room. But they were still embracing each other, tight. Tears were running down Rhian’s cheeks, happy tears.

“I’m no longer invisible,” Rhian said to Glaiza’s ear.

“I’m really happy for you,” replied Glaiza as she squeezed her tighter.

After a while, they broke the hug, but they were still holding each other’s hand. Both refusing to let go.

“It was all because of you,” said Rhian.

“Thank you, Glai.”

Overwhelmed, Glaiza didn’t know what to say. Only tears were brimming in her eyes. Maybe she should just say what she was feeling.

She had decided.

It’s her turn to be honest.

“Rhian, I-

She was interrupted by the knocks on the door.

“Cha, are you inside?” asked someone from outside. It was Chynna’s voice.

“That’s Chynna. What should we do?” asked Glaiza, worried.

Rhian sighed, “Let’s open the door. After what happened downstairs, it’s not a secret anymore that I’m with you.”

“What should I say? It’s not easy to explain this.”

“Well-

“Cha, open the door! I know you’re not alone in there. I don’t know what’s going on! The guests are gossiping downstairs, it’s insane. You owe me a big explanation on what’s happening.”

Glaizashook her head, “No one will believe that you’ve been invisible all along.”

“Don’t worry, leave the explaining part to me,” assured Rhian.

“Also there’s someone here who wants to meet you and… Rhian Howell,” added Chynna from outside the door.

**

Bianca entered the room. She stood still by the door, with her eyes that shot straight at Rhian. She was in disbelief.

“RHIAAAAN!” she shrieked.

“B…”

Bianca marched straight to her and grabbed both her arms.

“Gosh Rhi, where have you been? Look at you, you’re a mess!”

“You’ve lost weight, and your face is pale, gosh your skin…” she caressed Rhian’s cheek with her right hand.

“What happened? Why did you simply go AWOL? In a crucial times like this?!” she asked continuously.