New change

I'm an average Sally nothing special and I live in a  nothing special town. That will change though, in 4 hours 6 minutes and 45 seconds. I don't want to move but my mother says it's best if I find new friends and a new life. I strongly disagree but what does a 14 year old know. Unless your pure genius you don't know. So don't argue and just go along with it all.
5 hours later.
Living in a new house sucks. It's pointless. I live in a rich snobby neighborhood that my family can barely afford to pay. I start my new school tomorrow. I hate it. It won't be fun. I refuse to make friend with rich snobs who waste their money and wants instead of needs. They all can rot in hell for all I care.
The next day...
I wake up not ready for anything. I regret even waking up for a moment. I contemplate faking sick but realize it will only lead to lies. I give up and get ready for school. I trot down the staircase say hello to my mom and dad, get a class of coffee drink half of it, walk back upstairs, I put on my black TØP hoodie black high waisted pants and black converses. I put on my black and grey PINK book bag and walk downstairs and tell my mom by then walk out the door to the bus stop. 2 minutes in I realize I left my phone in the house. I walk back in run up the stairs grab my phone and walk back down the stairs and run to the bus stop so I don't miss the bus.
It's been 3 hours I haven't made one friend they are all snobs. This one boy named Zachary kept trying to talk to me but I ignore him. I walk away. Just go unnoticed I tell myself. Life is easier if you just go unknown. You don't have to worry about bullies, drama, or relationships. Life is PERFECT when your unknown, and I mean perfect.

Just so you know this is the perspective of 2 people at this moment.

Zachary P.O.V

I saw this girl in school. She was new, she was lost and confused and shy. No one here is shy. I asked if she needed help. She said no. It's 4th block I have it with her. I want to try to talk to her but I don't at the same time. Following what my gut says I talk to her.
"Hey new girl. I'm Zachary what's your name?" I asked.
She just blankly looked at me and back over to her worksheet for math 3. She is smart for her age like everyone else in this class that is a freshman.
After class I tried talking to her again. Hoping she would actually reply I started subtle.
"Hi, I'm Zachary I know you want to go unknown I respect that but at least say hey, hi, or hello" I say again.
After seeing her face. I realized she was contemplating saying something back. After a couple more seconds she made her decision to talk to me.
"I'm Shaela. But call me Shay that's what I go by." She says quietly and I could tell she wasn't confident. She had a shakiness to her voice. It was cute.
"Well it is nice to meet you Shay!" I say in a kind way to sound nice.
"Okay. I need to go bye!" She said almost immediately like she knew what I was going to say.

That night

Sheala's P.O.V

I knew talking to him was a mistake. Talking to anyone means opening up and I'm not ready for that. I have to much to hide. I told my mother what happened she yelled and told me "it is never okay to tell anyone anything this is completely inappropriate this is not okay and I am not moving again because of your stupid mistakes!"  Considering that we didn't even move because of my mistakes says somethings it's alright though I know she was just being dramatic and being a horrocious person. (Horrocious- something terrible to the eye/ synonym to atrocious.) A few minutes later I went to shower then lied on my bed and started thinking of the last time I had a friend named Zachary. The thought was scary considering how we stopped being friends was because he died. I was deep in thoughts when I saw myself slowly slip away into a deep sleep.