27. UNDERSTANDING BUILDS UP.....

Začít od začátku

"Cheeku ki bacchi, teri itni himmat ki tune mujhe maara.........agar maine tumhe maara na toh tu udd ke bahar chali jayegi gaadi se.......samjhi ghaas ki patti....."........he teased her for her weight as she hipped her hands and fought back........"accha, bade aaye mujhe udakar bahar phenkne waale..........ab galti ki hai toh sazaa to milegi...........aur main tumse koi darti nahin hoon samjhe, bade aaye mujhe gaadi se udakar bahar phenkne waale, himmat hai toh mujhe maar ke dikhao........"...........saying so she slapped him once again this time annoying him even more..........."Cheeku I'm telling you, stop it, warna na mera gussa tum jhel nahin paaogi.........."...........he threatened her as her giggles didn't seem to die..........."accha toh aisi baat hai...........ab toh mujhe bhi dekhna hai the great Dev "khali" Dixit ka gussa.......dikhao dikhao........."............she irked him more as his patience gave up..........rolling up his windows he increased the AC temperature as Sona looked on bemused............"yeh kya kar rahe ho Dev?.........."...........she inquired innocently......."tumhe mera gussa dekhna haina...........dekh lena...........lekin uske liye pehle AC ki thodi thandi hawa khalo..........phir baad mein tumhe khayaal rahe yaa na rahe..........."...........she tried making a sense out of his words as he latched at her lips while she remained wrapped up in her seat belt............

She tried to push him away from her but instead he held her tiny wrists in his big ones and pinned them to the seat behind her ..........she kept moaning against his mouth as he bit on to her lower lip mercilessly...........she struggled to get out of his hold, but instead his hold kept pushing her more into her seat, his body pressing more and more into her............sensing her tries were getting wasted, she stopped protesting his moves and instead started responding to him..........he released his sharp grip on her wrists as she snaked her arms around his neck to pull him more into her.........she caressed his nape gently as though to calm him down............she realized she was head over heels in love with him and could bear many of his similar tortures and punishments to satisfy his desires...........her breathing got erratic as he realized he had put all his muscular weight on her fragile figure, suffocating his poor girl........breaking apart he got back to his seat while unbuckling her seat belt, thus giving her enough space to breath and get back all her lost breaths...........they both rested themselves against the head rest of the seat, as they tried absorbing their intimate moment and enjoying the blissful feeling surrounding them..........

******************************

It had been an hour since Jay had met up with Bijoy over a cup of coffee at their regular cafe...........his son had commanded him to keep Bijoy busy with his talks while he enjoyed his romantic time with his cute wife..............here back home Asha was getting all the more tensed as Sona had still not arrived home, despite of calling up Dev personally and warning him to drop her back home before Bijoy could barge in seeking her, Dev had ignored her requests royally.............this had not happened anytime earlier...........Dev would always oblige to her demands without giving it a second thought since childhood............she wondered what all had changed now that he didn't even bother to call her back and inform her that he would not be able to drop Sona back on time............numerous thoughts clouded her mind as she calmed herself thinking that Dev and Sona being a newly married couple need to be given some lonely time off away from their bugging families............not that she was against it, but she was just dreading her Hitler husband..........

Jay felt he should call up Dev and ask him for how long is he supposed to keep Bijoy engaged in his talks, as Bijoy was time and again prodding him to know the reason for their sudden visit..............but then how could he call Dev when he knew his son would be busy with his daughter-in-law, he didn't wish to disturb the two love-birds...........finally reaching a midst conclusion he dropped a message to Dev to call him back once he gets time.............putting his phone back in his pocket, hoping that his son would call him back soon, he again started talking random things with Bijoy, just under the pretext of buying some more time..........