What have you done?

Todoroki woke up after the small nap, he looks over to bakugou who was still sleeping peacefully so he shook him gently to wake up. The blonde gave a groan in response and slowly woke up, pissed at whoever ruined a nice nap, his eyes snapped opened and realize they were still on the bus. He looks at todoroki who was stretching his arms, bakugou silently stared at him from the corners of his eye.

"Did I slept on you?"

The sudden question made todoroki look at bakugou who was quietly gazing at the window. He remembered how adorable bakugou looks when he was sleeping not to mention as well that he snuggled against him like a teddy bear.

"yes you did, but no worries it wasn't a bother to me- although you did snuggled against me which was quite weird but cute."

Bakugou flinched at the comment, Ah fuck- why the hell did I do that?! I wasn't supposed to show anyone my weird sleeping habit!! The blonde was mentally screaming, you can tell he was embarrassed by looking at the tips of his ears which were burning in a bright shade of red. He wished his stopped was almost there so he can get the fuck out and away from the icyhot bastard. There was a ring which startled the two, bakugou took out his phone and looked at his notifications, kirishima send him a message:

From: Shitty hair
To: Bakugou Katsuki

Yo my best man, you got home safely? The weather's crazy!

The blonde snickered and texted a reply back to kirishima, he shoved his phone back to his pocket and looked out the window.

"Who was it?" Todoroki asked, curious to see what made the blonde to smirk.

"Tch, why do you care?" There was a hint of annoyance in his reply, todoroki knew not to push more the subject but he frowned to himself. Does he have a girlfriend? The thought made him clench his fist, a dark aura surrounded him and his eyes were empty. Bakugou gave him a confused look and once again his phone rung, taking out to see what the boy send him:

From: Shitty Hair
To: Bakugou Katsuki

Please get home soon, i don't want anything bad happening to you! Also I wanted to ask you, do you wanna have a sleepover at my place?

A sleepover? the fuck do I look like, a damn school girl? Bakugou thought over carefully whether or not he should accept. Technically it was Friday so maybe he can come over, but then it looks like there may be a storm so his mom may not let him out. The bus stopped and bakugou came back to his senses, he saw his house across the street and quickly grabbed his stuff. He didn't even said thank you to todoroki and rushed out of the bus. The poor boy was calling out the blonde's name but it was interrupted by the sound of thunder. Disappointed, his eyes fell on the item on his hands, the fabric of bakugou's uniform which he forgot to grab when he left.

"Guess I'll give it back to him on Monday..."

A sigh escaped on his lips and gently folded it neatly, he opened his school bag and put the uniform in. During the entire bus drive, todoroki kept thinking about the blonde. The way he talks, his voice, his cute sleeping face, his lips as they were parted begging to be kissed and his soft skin. He covered his face with his left hand and blushed at his thoughts towards the boy. Did Shouto Todoroki developed a crush on Bakugou? He smiled to himself and shook his head, What have you done to me bakugou?

(Another chapter done ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ
leave a suggestion for what may happens next xD
Also thank you for over 100 reads for this story! (≧∇≦)/ i appreciate it
Enjoy reading~)