I failed it, now I'm dying here.

*boom*  *boom*  *boom*  *slash*  *slash* *slash*

"Hey Yamurah....."I opened my eyes to see.....Kouen??"I can't leave you alone since they are many and has different powers. So heal yourself while we will head to kouha. He's down."I nodded and get on his carpet and I summoned the moon phoenix, Moonlight.

"I nodded and get on his carpet and I summoned the moon phoenix, Moonlight

And it was healing and restoring the exact magoi I need. It restores anything you need fully. Until it was done.

"Arigato, moonlight."I pat its head and it go back and kouen help me up so I equip myself into the same clothes."I'm fine right thanks for saving me kouen."He smiled."Because you can't die."I nodded and now I am with him, enshou, riseishu, gakukin and shukokuton.

I see two of sindria people are backing kouha up. Alibaba and Aladdin Enshou shot those deformed creatures. All kou people yelled.

"It's Kouen-sama and Yamurah-sama!!!"

"Now we'll be safe!!!"

"Enshou, Riseishu, Gakukin, Shukokuton, Yamurah. If these enemies are too many we'll take them down."Everyone cheered us and soon Kouen and Me flew down and walk towards Kouha.

"Brother......"Kouha says."I'm sorry, because I volunteered to take the vanguard and yet I've sustained damages."Kouen unsheathed his sword and point it at him and I was surprised.

"K-Kouen-sama."Kouha's servant said but he stares at me."Heal him Yamurah." I nodded and summoned moonlight as she begans to heal kouha until he is fully recovered.

"Arigatō gozaimasu!!!!"The servant says happily. I just nodded. I began to walk away to cast the spell.

Watashi wa anata ni meijimasu.
Watashi no naka ni kite kudasai.
Umi to sora no megami, anatatowatashi ga motte iru anata no shin no chikara o shimeshite, watashi wa
anata ni chikatte imasu!
Watashi wa anata ni jibun o chikau!
Mizu to sora no idaina megami: Aeria!!!!

 Umi to sora no megami, anatatowatashi ga motte iru anata no shin no chikara o shimeshite, watashi wa anata ni chikatte imasu! Watashi wa anata ni jibun o chikau! Mizu to sora no idaina megami: Aeria!!!!

"NAANIIIIIIIII?!?!?!"Everyone yelled but I covered my ears."SHUT UUUUUUP!!!!"I yelled and they shut up. Kouen was now in Astaroth form. He looks at and nods.
We were now in the and hold hands. We will try this technique. My magic circle is on the top and large.

 My magic circle is on the top and large

And his is at the bottom. His djinn magic circle.

'Kurayami de fūin sa reta hikari. Watashitachiha, fūin o kaijo shi, hikari o jōka shi, kurayami o masshō suru yō meijimasu.

Aeria, mizu to sora no megami asutarosu wa, kyōfu to meisō no idaina akuryōdesu. Akuma to kamigami ga issho ni hataraku yō ni shimashou.

Shin no yami to jaaku o shōmetsu sa seru tame ni!!!! Kyūkyoku maho:

Peristreftikós chorós tou neroú kai tou theoú tou ouranoú!!!!!!'

The magic circle glowed brightly and a beam shot up in the sky. The magic circles moved upwards and glowed more brightly. Until a large beam of light shot down and the monsters are now eliminated. Me and Kouen panted.

"I never knew that Kouen-sama and Yamurah-sama can cast such and ancient spell!!!"

"As expected of Kouen-sama and Yamurah-sama."

But soon we see in the sea that a monster had risen up. I am again low on magoi. Oh my I can't go too far or I'll die because I promised to Kouen I'll be alive for the people. I fell down and breath heavily.

"Yamurah-sama is down because she is too low on magoi and she is at her very limit."Koubun said and now only Kouen, Alibaba and Aladdin.

'Oh heavenly gods above, give me strength to fight more. Please I need to defend my people. I swear myself to thee!!!'

I closd my eyes but soon I was floating and my magoi is not just restoring back but it adds more, they heard my prayer? And my wounds, injuries, scratches and scars disappear until I was entering into a new form.

"We've heard your prayer, Child of the Angels and Gods. Yamurah-sama we will be on your side."

"Thank you, Lazuli."

"No problem, priestess of the Angels and Gods."

With the Sindria and the Seven Seas Alliance, were shock

With the Sindria and the Seven Seas Alliance, were shock. And I let Lazuli control my body, she knows what will happen if she tries to use something the gods and angels will punish her. My eyes was bright green with a swirl.

"I speak as the priestess of the World. And not Yamurah. Let me do what the princess wish."