fifteen

Louis stood still his head yelling at him to leave him there to die, but the other half of louis yelled at him to help him. Almost like a little devil and angel. He let go of the knob, balling his fist and punching the door, "FUCK YOU." he banged on it till the door gave in and you could see the otherside.

He turned around, took a deep breath and fixed his shirt, "just let him die." He mumbled. "I want to." He paced and looked at harry as he groaned. "Ten minutes, how close to death is that?" He paused. "Ten minutes duh?" He snapped his fingers.

He walked to harry and grabbed a fistful of curls the boys face bleeding a bit from the harsh fall.

"How close to death can you get?"

"What?" He barely managed to say as he coughed and he was spewing blood. Seven minutes.

Louis stood up again, letting harrys head slam back onto the floor. Walking out the door and grabbing his emergency phone in the kitchen, dialing slowly.

It rang

And rang

And rang

Hey!

"Hi , n-"

Got you! I cant pick up the phone right now, but you can leave a mess- who is it? Nobody im recording a message. Loser.

There was giggling and louis was hanging up, dialing another number.

Four minutes.

It rang twice before someone was answering, "hello?"

"Zayn." Louis said.

"Louis ! Where the fuck are you people are looking for harry! Your videos are sick! Youre sick!" He yelled into the phone and louis was tapping his foot, rolling his eyes.

"Three minutes." He mumbled into the phone and zayn went silent.

"What- ? What do you mean three minutes? Louis wheres harry?"

"He's dying." He said numbly. "Just like me."

"What? Louis-" louis was hanging up and dropping the phone.

He walked back to the room. Harry wasnt in his spot. He turned his head and saw harry with the gun he had kicked in his hand.

Two minutes.

"What's faster?" Harry asked weakly. "Heart or head?"

Louis crouched down getting infront of harry, grabbing his shaky hands and guiding the gun to his chest. "The heart. Its funny though you know? cause when you fall in love its the head." Harry ignored his rambling, put his finger on the trigger, and slowly pulled.

Then a shot was heard.