Chapter 8 Teaser!

THIS IS JUST A TEASER! 

(RECAP)

When Renae opened her door she was shocked with the surprise of her life.

"M-Monica?" Renae questioned as she hadn't seen her niece in months. "You're out the hosp-"

SLAP!  Monica literally slapped the taste out of Renae's mouth before she could even finish her sentence. 

"Where the fuck is my baby?" Monica questioned as she shoved Renae onto the ground, while Renae's eyes bulged out of her eye sockets. "W-What are you talking about?" Renae questioned as she began to skid back using the back of her feet, away from Monica.

"Dont fucking play with Renae! Where is my baby?! Who the fuck takes their nieces daughter because they cannot produce children? You low down desperate bitch. As much money you have to successfully purchase infertility treatments and create your own you take mine! Huh?!"

Not a peep left from Renae's lip.

"HUH?" Monica repeated as tears began rolling down her eyes. "Wheres my baby?" Monica began walking around in the house and began searching Renae's house for her baby.

"Wheres my baby?" Monica keep saying as she walked all over the house not seeing or hearing a sight of the baby.

"Monica you had a boy...I had a little girl."

Monica stopped inbetween her tracks. "Stop fucking lying! You are sick." Monica went back to Renae slapping her once again. "Where the fuck is my baby?"

"I dont have your baby Mo!" Renae yelled.

Monica laughed while wiping a tear from her eye.

She pulled Renae up from the ground. "You fucking dumb bitch". Monica grabbed Renae's wrist and began dragging her up the stairs. "WHERE IS MY BABY!"

While in the old hallway, Monica dropped Renae on the floor. She began walking into all the rooms, finding nothing. It wasnt until she went into her old room and saw a nursery.

Monica's mouth dropped. "W-What......"

The nursery was pink with white polka dots that hung on the wall. The name Kamia was printed on the wall. Monica shook her head as she couldn't believe what she was seeing among her eyes. She walked around as she saw pictures of the beautiful baby that resembled herself on the wall of the room. She moved closer to one of the pictures while putting her hand over her mouth. "My god." Monica stated as she eyed the baby in the pictures.

She had Marlon's eyes and lips, while having Monica's nose and face shape. Tears ran down Monica's face as she was officially heartbroken.

She never got to meet her babygirl, get to hold her, kiss her, hell she couldn't even love her.

Words werent enough to illustrate Monica's frustration anymore. Actions needed to take place.

Monica ran out the babies room, and began tearing apart Renae's house as Renae weeped on the ground. "THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER ONCE VISITED ME?" Monica raised a vase above her head, before shattering it.

"I did!" Renae stated.

Monica began terrorizing Renae's room. Pulling all of her clothes onto the ground, throwing all her beauty products onto the floor..she was definitely channeling Angela Basset in Waiting to Exhale. "YOU FUCKED MY DADDY?" Monica weeped as she began throwing Renae's Chanel purses out the window, which landed into the pool in the backyard.

Renae ran into the room, knowing Monica was terrorizing all of her belongings.

"WHERES MY BABY?" Monica yelled.