"Ooh, is someone in love already?" teased Lukas with a smooth voice. "Eh? Eh? Someone's in love! Am I right lads or am I right lads?"

"You are right lad!" exclaimed Jessica, throwing a snowball at his back. I turned my head and glared suspiciously at him.

"You seriously think I'm in love with someone I just laid eyes on? She may be super hot and all but, we haven't exactly spoken yet." Lukas made a contemptuous gesture and acted like he ignored everything I just said.

"Blah blah blah boring blah blah blah yawn! Blah blah blah blah. Oh come on man! It's not hard to develop a crush on someone, I couldn't keep my eyes off Jessica when I first saw her walk through the school gates," I anxiously tapped my fingers on the table and murmured something indistinct. Lukas edged closet to me and shook me. "Come on man, don't be scared."

"I'm not scared Lukas, I'm just nervous." Suddenly, Lukas got up.

"Come on, I'll introduce you." He grabbed my wrist and tried dragging me from the bench.

"Lukas, n-no! Please!" But I lacked any grip on the bench and before I knew it, Lukas was taking me to a group of girls where Silver was the centre of attention among them. Okay Winslow, you can do this. Just don't embarrass yourself in front of them and everything will be fine... I hope...

"Come on! I'll be your wingman, I'll help you!" said Lukas cheerfully. Knowing that resistance would be useless, I took a deep breath and prepared myself to meet Silver.

[Silver]

Wow, I must say that I am already know that I am going to have so many good memories in this school. 3 minutes after walking through the gates and I am already grabbing the eyes of technically every boy in the courtyard and a dozen of girls and I are gossiping about stuff. One of the girls, Cassie, turned around and giggled in excitement.

"What? What is it?" I asked, leaning over to see two boys, one blond and one raven-haired boy, coming towards us.

"Silver, that guy over there is Lukas, the sexiest guy in the school," explained Maya.

"Every girl wants to date him or even hold his hand walking down a corridor. ~But he's already taken..." Olivia moaned in anguish.

"By this other girl named Jessica... now every girl is super jealous," murmured Maya, turning around to pick up her glove.

"Ooh, I suppose he is kinda hot..." the girls quickly gazed at me like I just farted or something. "Okay fine he is sexy- who's his friend?" My attention was immediately grabbed by that other boy who seemed, nervous.

"Oh, that's Winslow, the uh, hang on a minute... uh Lukas Jesse Aiden... fourth hottest guy in the school?" said Cassie, counting on her fingers.

Upon closer observation of the boy named Winslow, he was a raven-haired boy wearing a black and orange jacket and black jeans with white trainers. His eyes were a bright green like Cassie's and he seemed very nervous. He was honestly quite cute, and hopefully he's a nice guy like everyone else in this place.

"Come on man! Don't you wanna meet her? She's over here not there!" said Lukas to the nervous boy.

"Hee hee, he's pretty cute to be honest," I said after moments of observing the boy. Cassie nudged me and winked multiple times at me before 'casually' strolling away from us. I looked around me and noticed that all the other girls were swoon over when I noticed that Lukas was in front of us.

"Hi Lukas... *quiet giggles*" all the girls except me said in perfect unison, smiling shyly at the secy blond.

"Hey ladies..." Lukas walked up to me, ignoring he others. "You're the new girl Silver, right?"

"Yep, that's me, pleasure to meet you Lukas," I boldly replied, shaking his cold hand, then leaning over his shoulder to look at the boy who was hiding behind him. "Who's your shy friend?"

"Oh, this is Winslow, my friend. He said he'd like to meet you and maybe even chat to you. ~Isn't that right, mate?" Lukas stepped to the side and revealed the shy boy who was trying his best to avoid eye contact. I smirked in amusement as I shrugged and went up to the boy.

"Hey, I won't bite, it's okay," the boy's trembling hand rose up and I shook it.

"H-hi, I'm Winslow. You're Silver the n-new girl right?" I smiled, it's nice to know that people (or even potential friends) already know your name. I already like the boy, he's cute like Lukas.

"Yep! Nice to meet you Winslow." Winslow finally plucked up the courage to face me properly, when he saw the kind smile on my lips, he blushed.

"You l-look very, pretty." Now it was my turn to blush, few people ever call me pretty or acknowledge that I am attractive to them.

"Aw thank you, you're a charmer." I replied, making him blush even harder.

"Am- am I? Oh..." he replied. Gosh this boy is cute... "that is a v-very nice necklace you've got there, it looms really nice on you." He was talking about the silver bell necklace I was wearing around my neck. I showed it to him and rang it gently.

"Thank you, my mom gave it to me as a present when I was born." Winslow nodded.

"Good one mate, you've got this in the bag! See ya round okay?" said Lukas, patting Winslow's shoulder and slowly walking away. The other giggling girls were slowly following behind him, leaving me and Winslow standing by the gate.

"So um, you moved here? What brings you to Beacontown?" he asked.

"I used to live in Champion City, until Mom was told that there was this new town which was way better, and it was just down the road. So we moved here to Beacontown, and we've been living here for about two weeks now in a giant bell-shaped house." I explained.

"Your mother made the right decision, Champion City- I mean Lame-O City, is boring and there is little freedom of what you actually get to do. I was so happy when I moved here, it's such a lovely place." Winslow responded.

"Well, I'm sure we'll be very good friends, Winslow. ~I kinda like you already hee hee hee," I whispered, blushing and quietly giggling.

"Hey, I like you too!" Several faces turned towards us, it was rather awkward for a moment, even the whole playground fell silent when Winslow shouted. There were some quiet giggles and some people just went back to their private business. Lukas was glaring at us, thinking we had just hit it off.

RRRRIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!

The school bell rang, the school day has officially begun. Winslow gulped and took a deep breath, but before he could start walking inside, I quickly grabbed him and linked arms with him.

"Erm, what are you doing?" I blushed sheepishly.

"Care to escort me to class? Please?" I asked, sounding like a posh lady. Winslow blushed hardcore, but then he nodded in agreement. "Thank you. Oh, and-" I went up to my tiptoes and gently kissed his freckled cheek, he gasped in shock that I had just kissed him. "It's my um, friendship kiss." I quickly said, smiling sweetly at him.

"Oh um, okay, thank you." replied Winslow, before surprising me by kissing my cheek in return. "Thought I'd return the favour and kiss you."

"Oh you're so sweet, thank you." I squealed, hugging his arm.

"Oi lovebirds! You coming in or you gonna stand out here and flirt?" joked Lukas, who was yelling from a first floor window.

"Let me show you the way madam," said Winslow, who had begun to usher me into the building. I hugged his arm as we walked into the warm toasty building.

Remember when I said that it was a friendship kiss? It's sort of a lie. If I'm honest, I'm already starting to really like Winslow; I know we've just met and we've barely had the chance to socialise, but it's hard to ignore that he is quite a sweet boy. Maybe we can be best friends, or something even better; we'll just have to wait and see.

"Why thank you good sir," I responded in a mock British accent which made Winslow snicker.

"Heh, you're welcome."

A/N I'm still not dead by the way. Anyway, this is Part One of the request, on to Part Two next!