Chapter 02

Finally got some inspiration!! yay! Hope yall enjoy chapter two

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

After three very long and boring classes, it was finally lunch and i was more than excited to talk more and learn more about Vic, but I was also very excited to talk to my best friend Keroline ( whom I call Kittie) about Vic and see what she thought. I shortly met up with Tony,Hime and Kittie, I announced to them that after my incident in the morning I met two new people and told them to sit with us during our lunch period. Just then I saw Vic and mike wander into the cafeteria searching of me and my group of friends, I waved them over and was greeted with a friendly hug from Vic and a somewhat awkward one armed hug from Mike who seemed a bit nervous to be here with so many people. We all sit down and i start introducing the boys and Kittie to Mike and Vic, "Mike,Vic, this is Hime, Tony, and Keroline.. but I call her Kittie" they waved awkwardly, and I laughed at how everyone except me and Hime were being an awkward potatoes. As everyone migrated into their own conversations, getting to know Mike and Vic, talking about class and so on, I found myself in a deep train of thought.

I hadn't even realized people were trying to talk to me until Vic was practically yelling at me and waved his hand in front of my face. Snapping out of my trance, I glance over at Vic who has a smirk on his face and leans over and says, whacha thinking about short stuff? I laugh and say, " First off, I am not THAT short. and second, just thinking about life and such.. heh" I glance down at my hands and Vic gives me a confused look and I say, "its nothing, just forget i said anything" and I put on a fake smile and join in on some conversation that I could not care less about. Kittie glances over and scoots down and says, ' you have the hots for him dont you? I can just tell" I blush and say, " What?? NO!... I mean we just met and-and I cant like someone that quick!', She laughs and says," Oh yes you can! its okay if you do though.. I mean he is pretty cute, and I could soo see you going for a guy like him!" My cheek burn a deeper shade of red and I hide my face from the rest of the people at our table. Just as I open my mouth to say something else, the bell rings signaling the end of lunch.

It turns out I shared about 4 classes with Vic which worked out for me considering I wanted to learn more about him, and like Kittie said, I had the hots for him, but why would he loved a scarred and awkward turtle like me??

* * * * * * * * * * * 

Sorry its so short! :( i didnt have much time to write so I did as much as I could in the time had, Vote and Comment please!