Why me?

Chapter 1:Why me?

That day. That day my life changed. It was rainy outside. Me and my mom were driving home. we were 5 mins away and that is when it happened.y mom lost control

of the car.just before we went off the road and hit that tree "I love you Skyler" she said barely above a whisper with tears in her eyes. That is when I heard it the sound of metal on metal,and a scream I am not sure If it was me or my mom who screamed. That's the last thing I remember before I black out.

.............................................

When I woke up I immedely tried to sit up but because of the pain that shot up my arm and feeling that I was about to faint.i layed back down again. I looked around. I was In a hospital. Then the door opened and the doctor came in with a sad expression on his face. " hello. I am Mr.Neil how are you miss Graver.do you feel alright" "Where's my mom?".

I said. "will who is your mom?" " Her name is Tanya Graver" His face gave a expression of pity. I knew something had happened. " What? What happened?".No.please no. It can't be. "I sorry for the loss of your mother miss.Graver." the doctor said. " no your lying. It can't be.my mom was strong she would never die that easy." I said in a whisper. The doctor must be lying I know my mom she would never die from that. "we all know losing your mom is hard. But you don't have to make stuff up just face it and you will feel better" he said with a sad smile. " can I please see her?" I said trying to hold back the tears and tremble in my voice. "are you sure?" "yes" "ok come with me" I followed him down the hall to a door with the numbers 208 on the front beside it on a sign said Tayna Graver. "are you sure you want to do this." he said nervous to how I would react."yes" I said hoping to feel more confident than I feel. I took a deep breath, to clam myself.i oped the door not sure to what I will see. There she was.my mom.All I could think about was one word : peaceful. That is the first word that came to mind.