21-Three Months Pregnant/Joe's Birthday/Teen Choice Awards

Danielle's POV:

Well everybody I'm three months pregnant now which means we're in August, I'm barely starting to show my clothes are getting tight now. We are in California this month for multiplie reasons other then for the tour, you will learn more about this later. Ashley went back home last month cause she had gotten sick right after the fireworks, she also was missing her dog Joe Jonas AKA Jonas (yes before Ashley met us she got a dog and named him after Joe but just calls him Jonas for short). Joe (the human haaahaaa) has been miserable without her here it's weird but sweet that he misses her that much, that's how you can tell that their love for each other is real and true. They talk at least ten times a day if not more everyday. Kevin caught Joe looking at Ashley's picture at least a thousand times one night at their concert, he even shared a few tear drops during some love songs (which he would deny if asked) and even deadicated a few to her. Once we arrived here Joe decided that he wanted to go stay at his apartment instead of a hotel, I don't blame him though. Joe said that he also misses his dog Winston, that's his baby the only thing he loves more then him and I do mean the ONLY thing is Ashley. Leslie is still here though hanging with Nick constantly, I think that's also bothering Joe seeing them and then me and Kevin. But gosh he needs to understand that WE ALL MISS ASHLEY and NOT just him.

Well it's August fifthteenth Joe's twenty-forth birthday, boy do me and Kevin along with Nick and his help have a wonderful surprise for Joe. About one this afternoon Nick should be arriving back with Ashley, she's also staying until after New Years we also told her to bring four legged Joe with her. "Joe open up!" Kevin yelled beating on his door. "COMING!" Joe yelled walking towards the door. He opened the door and looked like crap. "Joe did someone smack your with the tour bus?" I asked examining his matted hair, taderd robe, stained pajama pants, out of control face hair, and very foul oder. "Joe.... Man when was your last shower?" Kevin ask waving the smell from his nose. "When was the last concert I did with yall?" Joe asked. "The eightth." Kevin said opening windows for air. "Then." Joe said. I couldn't take the smell anymore, before I could make it anywhere I threw up everything I had in me ALL OVER Joe. "Sorry." I mumbled. "Now you REALLY need a shower dude." Kevin said laughing. Joe just got ticked and stormed to the bathroom. "AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK NICE TOO." Kevin yelled to him. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO." Joe yelled. "YOU WOULD WANT TO!" Kevin yelled. "Go make sure he does Kev." I said then added. "I'm gonna run to the hotel and clean up, I'll be back." "Ok." Kevin said and went barged in on Joe. I went back to the hotel and got clean from my little accident on Joe. When I returned boy I was in for a surprise myself, Joe was still crabby but my amazing husband made him look and smell like prince charming and not Mr. bigfoot. The guys finished just in time too, cause not three seconds after I came back Nick Walked in. "Joe we are tired of seeing you like this especially on your birthday, so between me, Kevin and Dani we got you what's probably going to be your favorite birthday gift ever." Nick said coming threw the door. Joe's eyes got huge and he finally smiled again once he seen Ashley coming in the door. "ASH!" He said running towards her and kissed her. "Ashley honey what's wrong aren't you happy to be with me?" I could hear Joe ask. "I am, I'm just not thrilled on how you took care of yourself. Nick told me everything from you not performing and not showing up for nothing." Ashley said disapointed. "He didn't shower for a week actually over, I had to make him earlier like a kid." Kevin added. "JOSEPH ADAM JONAS!" Ashley scold him like a child. "Why would you do this?" "I'm sorry. I just missed you and I couldn't bare not having you here." Joe said. "I understand." Ashley said smiling then adding. "Happy Birthday baby!" "We're also going out tonight for your birthday Joe." I said smiling. "Thanks Dani!" Joe said right before he started kissing Ashley. Suddenly there was a small sound. "Bark! Bark!" "Is this Joe?" Joe asked smiling and petting the small black dog on Ashley's lap. "Yep." She said. We all took turns petting him.

It's now the twenty-second and we are getting ready to go to the Teen Choice Awards, our good friend Demi Lovoto is performing and Joe is presenting Nick with the Acuvue Inspiration Award tonight. I'm dressed in a white sundress with huge gold, yellow and red flowers every wheres with white heels, my hair was in big waves. Kevin was wearing tight dark blue skinny jeans, white t-shirt, brown jacket and black dress boots. "You people done yet?" Nick said bursting in. "I'm done." I said. "Me too." Kevin said. We followed Nick out to the limo, we picked up Ashley and Joe from Joe's then left. I can't wait to see Demi again, we haven't seen each other in awhile. When we arrived Ashley and Leslie were in total shock of everything, they were all smiles though taking everything in. We got seated and we were right next to Demi. "Hey Demi!" I said smiling and hugging her. "Hey girl!" Demi said smiling. I introduced her to Ashley and Leslie then we talked for a few until everything started. About a hour later it was time for Joe to present Nick, Joe walked up on stage nervously then started talking. "The Acuvue Inspiration Award is a award that goes to someone that changes peoples lives, someone that no matter their situation they live life to the fullest, they're a great role model, someone that puts others before themselves." He got a little choked up then finished. "That's why tonight this award is going to someone who is all this and then some. The winner of this award has gave so much of his time and money to Juvenile Diabetes Foundations on top of numerous other organizations. At the age of thirteen he was diagnosed with type one diabetes and now he's a rockstar, everybody looks up to him especially if they have a disablity like my girl Ashley does and she looks up to him. I'm proud to present this award to my younger brother Nick Jonas." Nick went and accepted his award then gave a speech. After that Demi gave a wonderful performance while Nick aced the drums.

___________________________________________________________________________

I got my dog really in november but in the story I pretended I him sooner