One

Melissa's Pov

Breathe. Just breathe.
I tell myself as I sit in the waiting area to be called in for my interview.

"Melissa Harris? Mr. Watts will see you now." The receptionist said.

I stand up tall and smooth out my pencil skirt. I walk to the door and knock lightly.
"Come in!" I hear from the other side. I walk in to find a man looking down at what I'm assuming is my application. He looks up and smiles at me.

"Hello, you must be Melissa. My name is Sean." He stands up and extends his hand out for me to shake, which I gladly did.

"Yes sir. I am Melissa Harris." I say with a smile.

"Please have a seat."

"Thank you." I sit and start to pull out my portfolio full of my clients pictures. As I set them in my lap I open my mouth to speak but was quickly interrupted by Sean.

"So Melissa, how would you rate your acting skills?" I look at him with confusion.

"Acting? I'm applying for the stylist position."

"Unfortunately that job has been filled and on your application you said you would be willing to take any job, if your first choice wasn't available."
Crap. I honestly just checked off the whole thing.

"Oh. Well I um I didn't go to acting school I went to fashion design school." I chuckle. "But I actually performed in a play back in middle school."

"Oh that's perfect so you have some experience. And you fit the description my client is looking for. You're hired. I will set up a few classes for you with an acting coach so you can get the hang of things." I didn't want this. But I need a job like now.

"Sounds great! When will my classes start?" I ask trying to sound happy.

"Tomorrow night, because the tour starts next week for my clients. You will be playing the role of Grayson Dolan's girlfriend while he's on tour. He's a great guy Miss Harris and I'm sure you both will be very good friends." Sean said with a smile.

"I'm sure we will." I say with a smile. We both stand up and shake hands. "Thank you so much for this opportunity I will not let you and... Grayson?" He chuckles.

"Yes Grayson."

"Ok I will not let you both down."  I laugh.

"You are very welcome Miss Harris and I trust that you won't. Oh and by the way you will be meeting Mr. Dolan tomorrow at your class." He says as I collect my things. I smile at him.

"Thank you again Mr. Watts." I say as I head for the door. "And have a nice day."

"You too Miss Harris! We'll be in touch." I close the door gently behind me and walk out of the building to my car. Why did I agree to this? I don't even know the guy. Looks like I have to make the best of this.

——————
A/n: Hey cuties;) well this is my first story I'm writing and I hope you like it. I'll try to update as often as possible. I hope you have a great day/night!
Much love💛