"No... It's a secret." She said smiling at me from across the room, it was a creepy smile in fact.

"You never answered my question." She said taking small steps towards me.

I stood my ground knowing there was nowhere I could go. I thought of the choices I had, I could either scream hoping that maybe someone will happen to here me and come rescue me from this demon child or just play damn dolls with her. She stared at me, well more like through me!

"I'll play but can I be Ken?..." I asked playfully hoping to break the awkward mood that seemed to lurk in the air.

She looks at me as if I've killed someone.

"There is no Ken..." She said with all seriousness.

"I ripped his head off." She finished smiling at the thought of her cruel actions upon the toy doll.

"Why would you do that?..." I asked afraid of what made her rip the poor dolls head off.

She stopped moving completely and looked me dead in the eyes saying as a small tear ran down her cheek,

"A boy once broke my heart... In ways you will probably will never understand." She said speaking beyond her years.

"You're like seven, how could a boy break your heart?" I asked truly wondering the answer.

"Like I said, you wouldn't understand." She said turning away from me and walking over to a corner bending over and picking something up.

I couldn't quite tell what she picked up before she started walking back over to me.

"Who do you want to play as?" She said holding up two dolls.

One had brown hair and green eyes where the other one had reddish brown hair with grey eyes. They both looked sad but how? They are just dolls.

"What are their names?" I asked wondering if they even had any.

"This is Annie." She said holding up the doll with green eyes.

"And this one is Mia." She happily spoke handing me the doll with grey eyes.

I took it from her examining the doll. I had heard the name before, well actually, I had just had the name be screamed at me not long ago but I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as the little nameless girl spoke again.

"What's your name?" She asked sitting down on the ground.

"Cassandra." I answered taking a seat on the ground as well even though it was wet from the dripping ceiling.

We played with the dolls for probably two hours, her just asking loads of questions and me giving in to answering them. I tried asking her questions but most of them she wouldn't answer and just said, 'mommy told me not to tell strangers that'. It got on my nerves because by the time she had asked half of her questions I wasn't considered a stranger anymore but I did find out her favorite color...

It's green.

She was now laying down on a bed in the far right corner of the room while I sat by the metal door praying to God that somehow I'll get out of this mess. I closed my eyes hoping to escape the world.

* * *

I awake to the sound of a door nob being wiggled then the cold door slowly starting to push open making my body scoot forward. I get out of the way jumping to my feet in hopes of a rescue. When the door is fully open Zayn stands before me, my stylist -if I dare call him that.

"Zayn?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's me." He smiles at me.

"What are you doing down here?" I wondered taking a step closer to the beautiful man.