Chapter 11

Cameron's POV... Micheal and I look outside the window and I smile. Megan kisses Ethan quickly and he smiles so wide. Micheal says, "I should be mad but I'm not. She's finally coming out of her bubble. I want her to go to Harvard but I want her close to home as well." We sit on the couch and Ethan and Megan walk in smiling. Ethan says with a small smile, "hi." Suddenly Ethan gets a text and he frowns and shuts off his phone. Wow. She changed him so much. Meg asks, "What's wrong?" He says back, "nothing important." She shrugs and leads him upstairs and I hear a door shut. (Don't get the wrong idea ya nasty😂😂) I say to micheal, "I'm happy Ethan finally found something outside of his phone that makes him happy." He just nods and kisses me. He is so sweet. I love Micheal, I'm glad I met him. We are watching a movie when I fall asleep.... I wake up to the sound of yelling and quickly wake up Micheal. Damn. What happened? He asks huskily, "What's going on?" I shrug and hurry up to megan's room and wait outside. Megan says loudly, "I was going to tell you E!! I haven't told anyone yet!! Ok?!" Ethan says angrily, "It doesn't matter! They want you at that school Megan and I don't want to be the reason your beung held back!" I slowly and quietly open the door and feel Micheal stiffen. Megan is crying as she stands in the middle of the room while Ethan stand a few feet away from her. Megan shouts suddenly, "YOU AREN'T ETHAN!! OH MY GOD JUST STOP!! I Love you! I love you ok!! This is what you do for people you love and can't live without!!! I'm not just going to leave you Ethan!!" They both look shocked. I let out a sharp breath and shut the door softly and drag Micheal downstairs. I say as we sit back on the couch, "They need some soace to work this out on their own." He nods but sighs. I can still hear them yellingand it's been like 10 minutes. Michael is getting more and mre pissed off. He's very protective of Megan. Suddenly i hear a door slam ans Ethan storms downstairs with Megan behind him and she says angrily, "Ethan! What the f**!?!? This is ridiculous!!" They either don't realize we are on the couch or they just don't care. I think they just don't care. Ethan turns and shouts, "No Megan! What's ridiculous is the fact that I even gave this a shot, when it's clear you are leaving anyway!" Michea stands and says, "Don't talk to my sister that way!"
Ethan's POV... Micheal says to me, "Don't talk to my sister that way." I storm outside to the front porch and sigh deeply. She's going to leave me and that hurts more than anything. I didn't mean to get upset at her, I just didn't know how else to react. She got another full scholarship off from Harvard and they really want her there and I Don't want to hold her back from this." The door opens a few minutes later and Cameron says gently, "Eth... She decided whatshe wants to do." I feel a tear slip down my cheek and I close my eyes tightly and grip the railing as I look down. I know she's going to leave. And I just pushed her away. When she said she loved me I lost it. I didn't really listen and let my temper take over. But i do love her. So much, but it's to late. I feel a hand on my shoulder and Megan's voice says in my ear, "I'm staying E. I'm staying." My head shoots up and I look into her beautiful eyes. She's staying! She says softly, "I want to stay close to home. I can't leave you either. I meant what I said ethan. I meant every word, I love you. You made me come out of my shell and made me actually want to have fun and go out. You made me vulnerable. I just can't forgive you yet, it hurt." I whisper softly as she turns towards the door, "I love you too meg. So much." She pauses and says with tears in her eyes and a smile, "Ethan..." she flings her arms around my neck and I hold her tightly. She's mine. Forever. Nothing can take her from me.

Awwwww!!! ❤❤ What did you think? This is adorable. Anyway, I hope you loved it. Have an awesome day people❤❤❤ sorry for the slow updates.