The alternate choice

Start from the beginning

But how wrong was she? When the devil resides in your own house, why go look for trouble outside? There, right in her house was her Bhabhi... who spoke so softly that even God would be fooled by her speech...But the scorpion makes little or no noise, but it never forgets to sting the person when it gets an opportunity and her Bhabhi was one of the deadliest scorpion ever found, the scorpion in human form with no heart or compunction ever... Even the real ones may have heart but the one who is supposed to have a heart, just refused to use it... And as a result her spineless brother pushed her out of her own house in the middle of the night, without any botheration where she would go at that ruthless time... Oh, but why should she blame a third person when her own flesh and blood didn't trust her? Well, after all he was his father's son right? Father didn't trust their mother and here her brother didn't trust his own sister... All she could pray was nobody ever got a father and brother like her in their life... To have a male figure in one's life was considered a blessing and she had heard everybody talk about how she is lucky she has a brother to take care of her after her parents passed away... But she just wanted to yell from the rooftop and tell those ignorant people that if they were like her brother, they simply weren't worth the trouble...

Then when she finally sought refuge in her aunt's house, looks like her bad luck was not far behind and caught the next flight after her to follow her there too... It looked like wherever she went insecurities cropped up in everybody's mind... She didn't know whom to blame except her own bad luck because she knew she was blameless and there simply wasn't any use blaming others because like she said, if her own family didn't trust her and kicked her out of her own house at the middle of the night. then they were just her extended family... She knew her cousin and aunt were helpless and she understood their stand because why would they spoil their happy life by supporting her in front of their own daughter in law...?

That's when she decided she needed to be away from it all... Away from anybody who ever knew her... Away from the identity which people associated with her but which she herself never accepted... To others she was somebody fallen from grace... Somebody with loose morals... Somebody who was not brought up right way by her mother... But that's what others thought of her and she knew no matter what she did, they will continue to believe what they think is true... But she knew she was nothing like what they had thought of her... Her image may be tarnished in front of them but in her own mirror she saw a different image... an image of a person who had the talent to do some good in this world... An image of a person who can make a difference in this wretched world ... An image of a person who would not bow down to the will and thoughts of others... She had enough of being sad and negative... It was time she made a name for herself the way she wanted without having the burden of her past... And for the first time as luck would have it, she got a perfect job that allowed her to do just that... start a new perfect life her way...

But then suddenly life suspiciously decided to be extra good to her and introduced her to many lovely and kind people who loved and respected her and for the first time in her life she felt she had a importance in this world, that she was not just a mass of flesh and blood put on this earth as a burden to it... but was a person worthy enough to be living on this earth... Every successful case she handled, her shattered pieces self-confidence joined piece by piece... And finally she started enjoying being alive than just merely existing like she had been doing till then... Life seemed to have a purpose finally and the world seemed more happy because of it...

But then again a storm raged in her life... Oh and this storm was so silently devastating that she never knew when it hit her and had turned her life upside down... That storm had the most loveliest name... It was named Dr. Asfandyar. Like they say about Alexander, this storm was something similar... He came, he saw, he conquered... And she truly was affected with his charms... but what really conquered her was his professional attitude towards her... She had met many cheesy guys during her UG and house surgency, who had waited for a chance to get fresh with her, but here was a young man who was almost as dignified as her old professors... The way he handled himself so professionally, truth be told was a sight to behold in itself... He scolded her, he corrected her, he yelled at her whenever she did mistakes... But what made her fall for him was that Chengez Khan didn't fail to praise her when she actually did something that deserved his praise... That difficult delivery in that village house, was worth it just to hear his praise... She didn't know she had yearned for his praise until she actually heard those encouraging words from him... Life suddenly seemed few watts brighter!