16 and pregnant with harrys baby

hello my name is Amy I live in London I'm 16 my parents died when I was young in a car crash, I'm in my last year and I have a boyfriend his name is harry, I also have little brother and sister they are twins 5 years old jack and Leah. after my mum and dads death my man and grandad moved in next door to me and helped me out whenever, when harry and I found out about my parents he moved in helping me out and looking after me , we have been going out for 4 years tomorrow and I truly am the luckiest girl in the world. right now it's a Wednesday morning I have school and the twins are at reception.

"babe wake up" harry said nudging me.

"what?" "you have school come on."

"Amy!Amy!" jack chanted

bless him he always wanted me up early so I can help him but I never had anytime to because I was getting ready.

"jack!" I whispered "yeah?" he walked over "go tickle harry" he walked over to harry and done it harry picked him up and swung him over his shoulder and started tickling him back making him laugh. I loved it when harry messed bout with the twins made me think that one day we could have our own kids.

I got up and went and had a shower once I washed my self and shaved the parts that needed to be shaved I then got out and got changed into my school skirt an top I did have a cardigan but I didn't like wearing it plus it was to hot outside I blow dried my hair and brushed my teeth I then done my make up with some foundation , mascara , eye liner and lipstick I then decided to curl my hair I had long brown reddish hair and well this is the most effort that I have ever put into doing my make up for school.

I walked out and downstairs to see everyone sat at the table.

"Hello baby" I said leaning in and kissing harry on the lips.

"Well don't you look sexy" he stood up and walked behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck .

"I thought I would put a bit of effort in today , so maybe later you will get a surprise" I turned around and kissed his lips.

"We better get you to school and hope tonight will come quick enough"

------------------------

In the car

" What do you have first lesson?" Harry put his hand on my thigh.

"I have music all day I'm doing a performance at school all day" I turned my head and faced him.

" You know you have never sung to me before"

"Well that because I'm too shy to perform in front of loved ones" a smile appeared on his face.

"This show can anyone go watch?"

"Yeah but it starts at 10:30 this Morning" I Said as Harry pulled up outside my school , I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"Good luck to babe" harry winked , I knew harry was going to try something but I never knew he would actually do that,