Chapter 4

A/N: I'm updating like crazy today

While we were playing Jose and Jimmy joined in. "Ok last question Jose go." James reminds. "All right Ryan have you ever had a boyfriend?" Jose asks.

When he asks this Jimmy sits up. "U-um y-yes I-I did." I stutter. Why am I stuttering? Michael was a jerk.

"Well uh what was his name and uh what was he like?" Jimmy questions. "I can't tell you 'cause the game is over." I say quickly and turn away. The boys look at questioning what just happened but no one says a word. "If you ladies haven't noticed we're here get your asses out." James yells.Damn since when do 12 year olds curse.

I rushed out and into the house. "Ryan are you ok?" Jamie asks worriedly when she walks in. "Uh yeah I'm ok just a little jet lag I guess." I say trying to assure her that I was alright. "Ryan... I'm so sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to. Please forgive me." Jose begs. I smile "It's okay you didn't know. I wasn't mad just startled."

"Um I don't know what happened but why don't you show Ryan the room." Jamie says facing her son. He nods and walks down the hall and walks up a flight of stairs. I think I should follow him. I walk down the same corridor I saw Jose walk down.

There are many family photos on the walls. I stop to look at them. They vary from birthdays to homecomings. One of them looks like really recent, like this year recent.

My eyes wander over to a picture of Jose in a suit looking sexy as hell. He looks like a model. In an instant ,I feel someone breathing on my neck. "Yo I know Ninjitsu. If you're tryna kill me, I'm gon' have to handle you." I whisper very afraid of the next events about to happen.

" Calm yourself Jackie Chan! It's just me , Jimmy." He says with his hands up as I turned around. " You're like a fucking Kanima(JACKSON WHITTIMORE)." He says lifting one leg up attempting a crane kick. "You're an idiot. A Kanima is a mystical creature from Teen Wolf. If you don't know what that is just leave."

Jimmy turns and starts walking away. " Come back here you idiota."I yell towards him.