Danny Cooper

Bzzz Bzzz

i hear as it wakes me up from my sleep. i reach over and Pat My Nightstand for my Phone. i finally find it and bring it up to my face and Saw Phoebe printed on the Screen i Click the Green Button and Put it up to my Ear. i groan and speak. "ugh Hello?," i say and she Giggles. "still sleeping in i see," she says and i crash my face into my Pillow. "ugh i know," i say laughing and i prop myself up on my Arm. "what's up babes," i say and she breathes in. "okay i need you to come over today i need your Opinion," she says and i shoot up. "say no more I'm on my way," i say and i hang up and get out of bed only to hit the floor cause my foot was caught in the Blanket.

"ouch," i say before Jumping up and getting dressed in my Ripped skinny jeans and ACDC Rock band crop top and Combat Boots. "hey Mom I'm going to Phoebe's house," i say and i hear slamming. "where do you think you're going you ungrateful brat," i hear my obviously Drunk father say from the Top of the stairs. i walk out and pretend i didn't hear him and i Haul ass to Phoebe's. as soon as i get there i open the Gate and walk in but not Before Closing the Gate behind me. i stop to try and figure out whether to go inside or around to her moms work space. but i chose the work space. because i know Phoebe will be there sooner or later.

"oh my gosh i am so Excited Max, if you get me that Job at Saks Fifth avenue i will love you forever," i hear Helen say and i walk in and see her looking through things. "Hey Helen," i say walking in and taking a seat on a couple bean Bags. "Danny how many times have in told you call me mom you Practically Live here anyway," she says walking over and Kissing my Forehead. i smile and start to mess with something on the Table. "hey Danny," i Hear my best friend say as she walks in. "hey mom you wanna hear my new song," she says starting to play and Mom looks at her with a big smile. "Yeah!, Rock on, your mom can hear that when me and her are done working," the Guy says and Phoebe looks at me and i shrug. "you sound great Phoebe," i hear her mom say and i smile at Phoebe.

she smiles and rolls her eyes at me before sitting down and continuing to Practice. "mom," i hear and i look over to see Joni walk in with her Sax. "i think there is something wrong with my Sax," she says. "what is it honey," Helen says and Joni starts playing it. "Okay, I'll be Right back," Helen says and Phoebe shrugs. "sounds the same to me," Phoebe says and i chuckle. Joni Blows one more time and a white Ball of Fur comes out and falls on the Guys head. only then did i realize that it was Jimi's hamster Rainbow. "what's on my head," i hear the Guy shout. "Jimi we found Rainbow!," me and Phoebe shout and Jimi ran in. "where's Rainbow," he says and sees it on the Guys head.

i stood and walked Behind the Guy and Caught rainbow who slipped off. "oh my God thank you Danny," Jimi says Kissing my cheek and he Runs off then i see Helen come Back. "Hey, Max, thank you for being so incredibly Patient," she says giving him the Back she made. then i watch as the Boys Run in chasing after the dog. i look up to see Aldo on the Ladder. "Aldo!," i yell and he looks at me waving showing his missing front teeth. then his Face goes into Horror when the pig and the Dog Bump the Ladder Making Aldo Fall. "Aldo!," me and Helen shout reaching out with Both watch as he Crashes and a Bunch of Glitter. "Aldo are you okay?," Helen says running up to him.

he pops out of the glitter with it covering him. "I'm shiny, Mommy," he says and i giggle. "yes, you are very shiny," she says getting up and walking over to Max. "Look Danny, I'm Shiny," Aldo says once again smiling. i roll my eyes and shake my head and Give him a Hug. "oh Squirt you're killin me," i say and he Giggles. "Go Play lil man," i say and he takes off. i look over to see Max Leaving. "Okay, can you please explain to me why you just let that very single guy out of here without even asking for a date?," Phoebe says and i Cross my arms wondering the same. "yeah, you should be doing something not sitting here Listening to us annoy the living heck out of you," i say.

"Danny trust me no Guy can possibly Deal with all this," she syas and i Raise an eyebrow. "i don't know," i say and i turn and walk out...