Morning

At morning I woke up late and I can't find Isco anywhere. Maybe he run away when he saw me without make-up. I think with joke. I go to kitchen and here I see delicious breakfast for me and paper : I must go to training. Be here as in home. Please wait here for me. I will back early. Love you. Your Isco. I read it and then ate that breakfast. It was really delicious. After that I do everyday make-up and then when he long time don't go I went to shop in next street. Here is look at newspaper, and I at one cover of sport newspapers was : Isco have new girlfriend! I keep reading: Young Real Madrid player was yesterday seen with some soo hot girl! They went to his home....I stop reading because I hear some voice next to me "Isco's new girl is here!". It was some old man wit shadow moustache. I really don't know what to do. All peoples who are in shop come to me and ask me questions. I was scared but some "hero" help me. "Come away! She is just Isco's girl! And what?" Some girl said and peoples go away. "Thank you soo mutch!"I said to her "Who are you? " I said and smile at my girlhero. "I'm Cara, spainish girl. I live at Chamartin. And you are Irina, Iso's new girl, yeah? " Cara said and then hug me. "Nice to meet you Cara. I too live at Chamartin. I'm here because tonight I slept in Isco's house". After we talk too mutch. I thing I find new friend. Maybe bestfriend.