chapter 4. lemony babes

(If you are young don't read its for your own good but if you think you can handle it then read on be my guest bye and good luck)
Alex POV
I was sitting in my room with my laptop in my lap( in this book there will be wifi because there base is really cool looking and has allot of rooms and space ) as i was updated info​ are base cameras so we could see and hear what's going on inside and outside of the base i look to see the other's talking to the new guy's but i still don't trust them i was about to do something else when a knock came to my bedroom door i put my laptop on the night stand and walked to open the door i opened it to see jayy can i help you jayy i say as i lean on the door and look at him yes you can he says to me and what is that babe i said smirking at him this he told me and kisses me on my lips i pull him into my room closing and locking the door i pined him to my bed ( the rest is up to your imaginations my little demigods) we lay there under the blankets jayy had his head on my chest asleep i love you jayy jayy i say putting my arms around him and then falling asleep.

Want another chapter if so vote if you think this book is okay or fine