Training Starts... Now!

****FLASHBACK****

''So Daisuke, who is your 'holy maiden'?'' She asked him, I felt my heart burning up, she thinks I'm his holy maiden doesn't she? Oh well she is dead wrong.

''This girl in my class... Her name is Risa Harada...'' He blushed, I bowed my head down and stood up, my heart beating fast. ''What about you Seika?'' He smiled happily.

I glared at him hard, he flinched at me looking at him. ''Ohh... You don't need to know.'' I said sweetly with a touch of evil. I then stomped out of the room and arrived at my room,

''Are you okay Seika?'' Nami said.

''Heh, yeah. Just peachy.''

''Okay.''

I smirked to myself, ''Oh Daisuke, I will definitely give you the training you have never gotten.''

****FLASHBACK OVER****

''Put your gear on.'' I strictly told him.

''Okay Seika-chan.'' He nodded, I sighed, it’s so hard staying mad at him.

''To you right now it’s Seika-Sensei.'' I smirked, I have complete power over him right now, I'm going to use it to my advantage.

He nodded and put his gear on, sporting a tracksuit and chest and lower body protector with a forehead protector on too.

''Right, okay we will start off with physical fighting. Then we can turn to all of the magics and stuff later.''

He nodded with determination in his eyes, there will be none of that when I'm done with him.

I stepped into a fighting position, and flashed.

Daisuke's POV

Without a moment’s notice Seika vanished and I felt a gust of wind behind me, I quickly stared turning around and tried to block her.

‘‘You’re too slow.'' She whispered in my ear, I felt a chill and then her kicking my stomach across the training room. I hit hand on the hard wooden floor, I boosted myself up again and gasped, she's amazing!

''See, it’s not that easy.'' She grinned, I haven't ever seen this side of her before, but I have to keep my guard up.

''Come at me, I'll let you.'' She smirked, crossing her arms, I quickly ran up to her and pretended to punch her stomach, she was about to block but then I kicked her from behind.

To my surprise she blocked that with her eyes closed! She smirked and grabbed my leg, twisting it and throwing me down.

***20 minutes later***

Seika's POV

''Don't you think you're going a little too hard on him?'' I heard Nami say inside my head.

'Nope, this is all in his training, when the police are after him we won't have time to rest.'

''Good point, just don't kill him.''

'Course not Nami.'

I looked at Daisuke who was covered in cuts a bruises from our match, I was spotless, nothing on me at all. I must say, he did a few tricks that I nearly fell for but they were too clumsily prepared.

''Seika-Sensei... You’re really good!'' He gasped, trying to get oxygen in his system, I sat down on a chair behind me and nodded,

''Since I was born I have trained like this waiting for Dark to come out so Nami and he can steal stuff. But I trained like you since I was born. Nami just appeared with me at 10 years old. And in her body I trained.''

He nodded.

''All right.'' I stood up walking towards him. ''That’s enough for today, let’s get you healed.'' I lay him down, on his face was nothing but confusion.

I took out a red feather from my bag and put it on his chest. ''Consano.'' I muttered, and with that the feather lit up and the bruises and cut marks on Daisuke had disappeared.

''Wow, how did you-?'' He started.

I cut him off, ''Some feathers have healing powers, that was a fire bird’s feather, and Consano means cure. Simple really.'' I helped him up and smiled, that was the Daisuke I knew, always asking meaningless questions... That was not meant to be an insult!

I sweatdropped and motioned him to walk back to the house with me.

BACK AT THE HOUSE

''How come he has no injur-?'' Emiko (Daisuke's mum.) said.

''Consano.'' I replied, cutting her off.

''Ah, the fire bird right?'' I nodded.

''But why did you heal him? Those are pretty rare.'' Daisuke's grandad asked, I blushed and quickly tried to find a way to get out of the question. Unfortunately nothing came to me! I couldn't exactly say that I didn't want to the love of my life getting hurt...

Even though I hurt him!

''School. What would he tell them? He fell flat on his face down the stairs?'' I answered, thankfully I found an answer quick enough not to rise suspicion. My and Daisuke's family nodded, phew.

''Oh and by the way I already sent out the notice for tomorrow!!'' My mum said excitedly, I facepalmed.

''Notice for what?'' Daisuke asked curious, tilting his head, oh Dai-kun, if only you knew.

''You and Seika are going to steal a painting tomorrow! At midnight!'' Another face palm.

''No notice for us though?'' I asked sighing, my mum is always like this.

''Why would I?'' She tilted her head, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

After The Niwa family left, I turned to my mum.

''Mum, do you think I can put up with Dark?'' I asked my mum lying down on the couch and playing with Chiwa, my little pet, well Nami's basically.

She was light pink with a little star on her forehead, Daisuke also had one, but I don't know how it looks like.

He will need that for his wings when it’s needed, I don't.

''You have to honey. For the sake of our families.'' My mum stroked my hair and said, I sighed.

''Okay mum. I will try.''

She smiled slightly and nodded.

''I'm really tired, I'm gonna go sleep now. Goodnight.'' I said, and left her downstairs smiling.

This is not for you Dark, I will not put up with you, I'm doing this for my Mum and Daisuke only. So don't get me wrong.

Tomorrow, I will be more help than you think.