Eloise Smith

I'm not a fan of school to put it politely it's just a big building that pretty much just manufactures idiots and yes there the odd one here and there, the people who broke out of there bar code cages

Ugh how poetic but obviously I'm not in a bar code cage because the only people who know about the bar code cages are the people who aren't in them. Does that make any sense eh who cares

"Eloise Smith" the teacher spits out at the end of my name it's why I don't sit at the front in this class I mean I don't sit at the front in any classes but this class especially cause personally I'm just not a fan of being spat on

"Eloise Smith" is said again

"Here" I speak loud enough to be heard by the teacher so I'm not marked as absent even though she can clearly see me.

After my name gets called out I grab my note book out and start sketching down ideas for something to make when a screech comes over the loud speaker telling us that we will be having an assembly after snack which sucks cause it's an assembly and what could be more boring however I'm missing out on maths which is actually more boring cause I already know what we're learning so I'll take assembly over that any day, I wonder what the assembly's about though eh guess I'll find out later I shrug to myself and then go back to my note book.

The bell finally rings letting us know that home rooms over and we can go to our first class of the day and today for me that English and at the moment we're reading Frankenstein (there's some extra info on Frankenstein if you haven't read it at the end of the chapter) which I mean props for Shelly cause it's actually not a bad book little insane at some point but hey what do you expect it was written during a gothic literary era and by a woman who literally slept with her husband on her mothers grave so if you weren't aware of that now you know, overall though it's a good book and it's still pretty relevant today with the whole whose the real monster Frankenstein, his creature or the people who think the creatures evil at a first glance.

As I get to class and sit down I overhear some of the other students conversations about there apparently being new students and that's why we're having the assembly so I guess that'll be interesting I mean who moves schools three weeks through the first term, I do doubt that's all the assembly is going to about though.

The teacher finally shows up five minutes late as per usual granted I don't really care cause it just means more time to sketch but he does start class eventually and I'm only half paying attention to whatever it is the teachers talking about

As class passes we end up doing a class discussion over who the true monster is Victor or his creature the majority of the class said Victor was however there were a few who disagreed those people are idiots as there only reasoning is well look at it the creature is ugly and evil I just rolled my eyes and zoned out soon enough the bell once again rang and it was finally time for snack break

"Ok we shall continue the discussion over who the true monster is next class your home work is to read the book if you haven't yet" the teacher exclaimed looking the few people who sided against the majority that had definitely not read the book considering they called the creature Frankenstein every time.

I head to the cafeteria grab an apple and sit down outside I put my head phones in and that listening to some music I just put it on shuffle cause I can't be bother picking a song, after I finish my apple I chuck it in the garden behind me somewhere and grab out my note book and just sketch until the bell goes off once more.

After snack all the student including me as I'm also a student make there way to the gymnasium where there's chair set up in rows for us to sit on I take I seat on one of the sides around the middle and wait for everyone else to finished piling in and finding their friends and then finding enough chairs for them all to sit in next to each other and its just a long process, I spot a group of students sitting on the stage so I'm guessing those are the new students, not cause I've never seen them before I mean I haven't ever seen them before but then again I've literally never seen half of these people before but it's cause they're sitting on the freaking stage and I got no clue as to why else the would be other then they're new.

Finally everyone's sat down and the assembly begins.

Ok first chapter so what'd you think

Ok just some Info on Frankenstein if you were confused

-Mary Shelly is the author of the book
-Victor Frankenstein is the scientist and creator
-Creature is the monster it's simply referred to as creature in the book