leaving.

1.

"No mom! There is no way in hell I'm going to that place!" I shouted at my mom as she told me she's about to get me in another school again.

"Come on Agnes." My dad started. "We warned you. And you did it again."

"You are sick Agnes." My mom ended and walked away.

"Dad I am not sick! It's not a sickness. Lots of girls have it like this. Daddy please." I begged him. I was his little girl and I hoped I would make him soft.

"I'm sorry babygirl." He kissed me in the hair and went to the door. "Get your stuff packed. We'll leave in a hour."

"No!" I yelled and smashed the door.

As I wasn't about to pack my things my mom came and got everything in the suitcases. I seriously hate that woman.

By now I was in a car leaving my home. Now for really long time.

We went for few hours when we got to this creepy place. It looked old. Like the I-was-built-in-17th-century kinda old. When I got out of the car the smell hit me. It smelled like graveyard. Seriously someone had to die here.

"Dad?" I looked at him. He looked at me with disappointed look and nodded.

"Daddy please you can't leave me here. Just look at it. It may fall anytime."

"Be quiet young lady." My mom shut me down and walked towards the gate. Pushed some button and the gate opened.

We stood there and the wind was pushing us forward. I felt like I was in some stupid horror movie. The kind when you walk into the house and you never comeback.

I looked at my dad once again and seriously hoped he'd take me home. But he didn't even laid his eye on me.

"Hello Rivers family." This woman in black dress with long black nails opened the door for us. My parents greeted and I just looked at her totally frightend.

"Okay folks. I've seen where I might end and now I can go home." I started to walk away but my dad caught my arm and turned me back.

"No. You're staying here. You had enough chances." My dad's voice raised and his eyes shoted lightnings.
"You promised me you won't do it again. And look at you." His hand left my arm and he stepped back so he was now side by side with my mother.

"I hate you." I said looking directly at my mother.

"It is for your own good." The lady in the door spoke.

"You know a $h#t about my good." I sneaked around her and went through the door. Not looking back at my parents.

This place might looked like a ruin from outside but in here... In here it was like in some 5star hotel.

In front of me were pearl white stair that led upstairs. On their side was silver banister, I looked to my right where was huge kitchen and when I say huge I mean huuuge. Ceiling was high below my head I think they canceled the room in second floor for this. There was this long table with many chairs along it. Everything in here was so clean. 

"'You lost?" I jumped as I heard voice behind me. I turned around to see a girl around same age as me. 

"Kinda." 

She took a few steps against me and reached her hand to my hair. 

"You've got amazing hair." She touched few strains that left my ponytail. She was weird. Are they on drugs here?  I took a step back and stared at her. Her hair was short the kind of haircut boys're wearing. She was skinny and her blue eyes were scanning me. 

"You don't have to be afraid." She reassured me and walked away. 

Can I go home now? 

"So I see you met Angelique." The lady who opened door for me appeared in a hallway I just came from. I didn't say anything, I was just looking around me. 

"Go unpack your things and try to rest. There will be dinner waiting for you and other girls in a while." I nodded and went out of the kitchen. 

I had no idea where to go. So I decided to go up the stairs. 
There were doors on both sides of the hallway and at the end big window with view on a garden below the house.

I looked at the doors again and noticed that every door had some name craved on it. I went along them and was looking for my name as I got to know that the names were for the girl who lived behind them.

Agnes. Ok, I think I found my room. I turned the crystal knob and went inside my new room.

Everything was white, except the furniture which was dark brown. Even the wall were white. I noticed my suitcases were already in.

I came in front of the bed and looked around once again. I guess this is my new life.