INTRO

As much as Arabella Laurentia wanted to be normal, she knew that she was not.

To everyone around her, she might've seemed like it, with the perfect grades and all, but they just didn't know her, like she knew herself.

Perhaps it the somewhat heightened senses, or the unhealthy obsession of cats that gave it away, but she knew, deep down inside that a part of her just wasn't normal.

And it was tearing her apart trying to figure out what it was.

But that search was put on hold, when her closest friend and cousin gets into some trouble.

Which leads her to Volterra; Italy.

The rights go to Stephenie Meyer, as the author of the Twilight Saga, for she created the character, Cauis, and all the rest from Twilight.

Without her, this wouldn't have been created.

However, since I wrote this book, certain rights go to Adamantiumwolf15, (aka Me,) as author, and cover designer.

***

Arabelle Laurentia, her storyline, and her relationships all belong to me.

***

No part of this book can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise) without prior written permission by, well... me.

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, incidents, and dialogues are products of the author's imagination, or/and were used fictitiously.

Thank you.