Chapter 6

I woke up in the morning and found Eric in his pants looking out the window. He didn't have his usual frown on his face, it was calm. I sat up and used the covers as a cover on my chest.

"Morning" I said.

"Hey, morning" Eric said.

"So, what's the training going to be today?" I asked.

Eric looked at me, he walked to ward's me and gave me a kiss "Will there be training today?" he said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

Eric laughed a little and push me on to bed. He kissed me again, his hand on my hips again.

"You have to stop" I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"We have to join the others down stairs. I'll go take a shower" I said pushing him off me.

"We'll continue this later" Eric said.

"I'm not so sure about that" I said.

Eric stood up and took his shirt. I took my towel and wrapped it around me. I tied my hair and walked to the bathroom.

After taking a bath, I wore my clothes and went downstairs. I ate breakfast with the others, I wasn't ttalking that much to them because I can't relate to their topics on their training. Well, at least today we'll train together. I just ate my food and listen to them.

"Hey, Veronica. How's your training with Eric?" John asked.

"Ah, great. It's a little hard though" I said.

"We haven't seen you in a long time" he said.

"Well, been vs with practice and training" I said.

"You guys have fun, don't you?" Ten asked.

"Not really" I said.

"You guys were at the nada few days ago. Did you get laid?" Zeeke asked.

"Nope, I slept first than he did" I said.

"I see" Zeeke said.

"Anyway, I'm going to train with you guys. Don't go easy on me" I said.

"Oh, we won't" Ten said.

After eating, we all headed for the training room. There, our instructors were all lined up. We stood in front of them and waited for what they were going to say.

"We've seen you all train well. But the best one we've got is Veronica. She will be against you all in today's training. We'll go to the fields and we'll start there" A tall black guy said.

"Why will Veronica be alone? I mean, there's a lot of us against her" Ten said.

"She can handle it. She's the best one" Eric said.

"Will you be ok?" Zeeke asked.

"I said earlier, don't go easy one me" I said walking to the doors.

"She is crazy" John said.

We rode the train and went to our training field. The instructors let us choose our weapons. Everyone chose the toy gun. Well, for me, I chose the vest, the knives, the staff, two swords, and two guns. I armed myself up and went to my base. My task is to make sure that no one crosses my yellow line and that I cross their green line and kill their leader.

"Once I see one of them, I should be able to make a move. Maybe I can throw knives at them. Well, they are wearing vests anyway, so that's ok. Since the rules said that if you are hit at the heart, you're out. We all have three lives and make sure nor to waste them" I reminded myself about the rules.

At the corner of my eye, I saw something run at the left side. Since there are a lot of cargo here, it's hard to see. Well then, I have to use my senses for this. I wrapped my eyes with my handkerchief and kept myself calm and become one with my surrounding. If I can't see, then I have to see with my surroundings. And randomly way to do that is to become one with the surroundings.