YESTERDAY IT HAPPENED

Start from the beginning

When the dance floor went on fire and a lot people are standing up and having fun on the dancefloor along with others dancing...everyone's dancing with some strangers,also my best friends.. At the corner of my eye I can see that Blake is dancing with a blonde. She's moving her hips from side to side with Blake on her back as she and Blake dances sexily.

I felt heart broken but still careless cause I'm having so much fun.

Suddenly a muscular hand was on my waist,touching my side as they slide up and down like studying every curve I have. But then he turn me around and I saw Edward,smirking .

I don't care if its him or not as long as its my brother and I feel safer if he's with me.

We both were dancing and having fun. We dance and dance until I got tired.

"Edward,can I seat down for a while? I'm kinda tired." I said tiredly.

"Yeah,me too. We should seat down for a while." He said as he took my hand and we both headed to our seat.

When we got there, Mia and Emily are already knocked out while Edward's friends are still at the dancing floor except for Blake who is making out with the blonde. I felt torn,and I want to break down. But then Edward grab my hand and I look up to see his face,in his eyes I saw. Hurt,furious and sad. Mix emotion I might say....