I shook my head, "Hear what?"

Claire smiled in relief, closing her eyes, "Thanks, Rebecca" 

I waved a hand, feeling still shocked to know Congressman Petrelli had a daughter out of his marriage with another woman. It made me think about what my mom had told me a day ago before she died. How I was product of her and a married man... My mom not being his wife.

"No problem" I said with a light chuckle. "Though I don't know what could she possibly want with me. This is the first time meeting her after all"

"Guess we will know later" Claire reassured me with a shrug. She nodded at the bathroom, "Go ahead, I figure you're dying for a shower"

I chuckled, "Oh, I am..."

Claire smiled, walking away.

I sighed closing my eyes grabbing a towel and heading to the bathroom.

~8~

It didn't take long before I was out of the shower, my hair being washed out of all the blood and clean again. The clothes Claire lend me fit me perfectly.

I put on a band aid on my forehead before walking down stairs meeting Claire on the kitchen when the front door was opened.

Congressman Nathan Petrelli walked inside the residence carrying his suitcases. I peeked at Claire's expression to find her staring at her dad before looking down.

I eyed her sympathetically, not making a noise as I placed a hand comfortingly on her upper arm. She shot me a brief thankful smile not making a sound neither as we heard him and his mother talking.

I swallowed thickly hearing him cry once he met his dead brother.

Claire began walking forward, heading to the same room but not entering, surveyeing the scene in front of her.

I stopped right at her side as Mrs Petrelli spotted us, staring at us. 

Nathan had his back toward us but turned around at the silence of his mother.

"Claire" Nathan breathed, eyes slightly widening.

"I know you don't want me here" Claire told him, biting her lip "I just want to see him. I came all this way"

Mrs. Petrelli cleared her throat coldly, "Let the girl have her moment" She told her son, walking out of the room, gesturing at me to follow her.

I hesitated, giving Claire a reassuring look walking away. I glanced over my shoulder seeing Nathan putting Peter down gently and walking away without another word to Claire.

I only stared at the ground feeling awkward seeing Nathan and his mother embrace each other for the loss of Peter, not forcing myself to talk with neither of them both and besides neither of them seemed to want to hold a conversation with me, though I could technically hear the confusion on the Congressman regarding my presence on his home but he didn't voice it out loud and he wouldn't because a loud gasp and coughing caught our attention, snapping our heads toward the living room seeing a very well alive Peter sitting and gasping for air. Our eyes widened in disbelief.

Mrs Petrelli untangled herself from her son and stumbled back to the room, gasping in disbelief "Peter"

Peter caught his breath, turning to face Claire under our shocked stares "You saved my life"

Claire was smiling through her tears, "Guess we're even now"

~8~

Peter being alive was something I couldn't take my mind off. It was something incredible and mind blowing. He was dead! I had watched him die and suddenly he was like it hadn't happened.

Mrs Petrelli for sure had seemed shocked but quickly composed herself, giving her children time for them both to talk as she snatched me to the side to give them privacy.

It seemed that I finally was going to find out why I she wanted me to stay here and not gone with Mohinder.

To say I was shocked.... It was an understament.

~8~

Angela, how Mrs. Petrelli told me to call her was outside of Nathan's office hearing him and Peter talking while I mauled over everything she told me. She had let me be. She had let me proccess everything in silence. Something I was grateful for. 

Angela placed a hand around my shoulders, gently pushing me forward to walk with her inside the room making the brothers stop talking abruptly, turning to face us.

Peter tilted his head at me curiously before looking at his mother, "About what just happened" he glanced at his brother "Nathan and I need to talk to you"

Angela smiled briefly, shaking her head, raising her free hand "It's okay, I know" Nathan and Peter exchanged a look "I knew long before either of you did. Just like I knew about her even before she was even born"

The brothers looked at me, curious.

"Who's this?" Nathan asked, frowning

"This is Rebecca Sinclair," Angela began "She's your-"

"Sister" I breathed, looking up still in shock.