Chapter 4

Dedication: Moonglupsch  ❤️❤️

It's been 6 years and 29 days since the AIMH tweet, feel old yet?😳

This chapter's gonna be all nice and fluffy ☺️

I just scrolled through some ideas for romantic text messages and saw "Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me." haha I guess they're to uncreative, so they just stole 1D's lyrics. 

Harry's POV/

"I'll never let you go.", he mumbled into my T-Shirt....

These words literally warmed my heart, he actually cared about me.  I'm so lucky to have him in my life, I'd be so lost without him. Louis gives me that one, unique feeling and I hope that never stops. He has this incredible way of making me and my heart happy. He might break it sometimes tough, but that's worth it.  Sometimes I really wonder if love is worth fighting for. Then I look at him. I'm ready for war. I need him so bad. I need him to love me. He means so much to me. I love him, ever have, always will. I love him with all I am and all that I'll ever be. 

And I needed him to know that...

"Hazza...?", Louis asked with his soft voice.

"Yeah?"

"It's quite late, we should go to bed, ok?"

"Mhm sure.", I said while we walked back to our hotel room. Louis opened the door and hold the door open for me. 

"So you're okay with us, sleeping in the same bed tonight?", he asked and starred at me with those breathtaking ocean blue eyes. I was completely overwhelmed by his beauty and just nodded. He laughed and fumbled with the seam of his grey shirt. He noticed my glance and just smiled. He stripped his top off and let his fingers trough his hair. His body was so stunning. I couldn't help but standing there and watching him. I could feel a bulge forming in my jeans and quickly left to the bathroom. I tried to distract myself from the thoughts of his naked body and then brushed my teeth. He changed the rest of his clothes, while I was in the bathroom and as I got back, I saw him in his pajamas, sitting on the bed and looking as pretty as always. I undressed myself -except of my pants- and slipped under the covers after I turned the lights off. I could feel Louis warm body beside me, it was probably the best feeling ever. We could do this every day...

"Harry? I know this is weird but..."

"Hmm? What is it Lou?"

"Have you ever thought that you're life could be a tv show?"

I almost bursted out in laughter, why would he ask such a stupid question. 

"Umm...To be honest, no. Why?"

"I don't know, but maybe there are everywhere hidden cameras and people are laughing their arses off, watching me."

"Hahaha that'd be funny. But why should they make fun of you?"

"Meh...I mean I'm clumsy and all, so they'd have any reason to do it. But do you think the viewers would ship us, if we were on a tv show?"

Wow. He's actually thinking of us two together. This can't be real. 

"You dunno that people ship us in real ship, right? So considering that, yes...umm...probably.", I said and turned around, so I could see his face. 

"Yes, of course but if we were on a tv show, the fans and all wouldn't be real, you know?"

"Oh my god, Louis, no I don't know. Shut up and stop talking about your crazy tv show. This is real life."

"But would-"

"Louis I said stop!"

"Okay I just wanted to-"

"No you wanted nothing, shush it."

"I just wanted to know if you'd ship us if you were one of the viewers..."

"Oh..Ehh I don't know"

"I would"

What??? Did he just indirectly said that he ships us? He's probably just kidding...

Suddenly there was this uncomfortable, weird silence all over the room.  

Louis coughed, "Never mind...Who's your favorite couple on television?"

"What's that thing with you and tv today?"

"I don't know, I just want to talk about something."

"Okay, but can we talk about something different?"

"Sure, uh..."

"Yeah?"

"What are you afraid of?"

"Of losing people, of being alone, of losing you, thank you for being there for me."

"Always." 

I smiled and instantly blushed, fortunately Louis couldn't see it-because of the dark. 

"Good Night, Harry", he said and yawned.

"Lou? Can I also ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Do you sometimes have troubles, falling asleep?"

"Quite often, why? Do you?", he answered with a worried tone.

"Yes, especially lately."

"Oh Hazza, that's very unhealthy..."

"I know."

"But I understand you"

"I don't think so. You don't know what I'm talking about."

"What, why not?"

"Do you ever just lay in bed and try to fall asleep, but think about us and everything we've been trough?"

"I do. Every night."

------

Kinda short chapter, I know. But I'm not sure if I'll continue that story... 

That depends on you, I'll publish the next chapter if this one gets 3 votes and 20 comments, all right?

Btw I made a twitter account @ harryadictedd 

Emma xxx