Clarification

"Hey Hen, do you remember the time you blew up on me and told me you love me ?" I ask Henry as I walk into his room. He's on his bed staring into space.

"You're done helping Piper already ?" He asks and I nod. I sit down on the bed next to him.

"Why are you asking about that time?" He asks.

"Well, I'm confused on how that whole thing happened with you and Jasper." I admit and Henry laughs.

"Oh well that's easy. When I ran out, I took Jasper with me. I was so mad I just told him everything and he came up with the idea for him to talk to you but he told me to stay nearby because this was his chance to finally get us together. It was a little unusual to think I'd trust Jasper with getting me the love of my life but then again the kid can wow you sometimes." Henry confesses.

"I guess I owe him a thank you." I say and Henry laughs.

"Yeah, tried that already. He just want to be best man at our wedding and he wants a cake to himself." Henry says and I roll my eyes.

"Let me guess, a bucket cake." I say and Henry grins.

"Nope, he actually wants to have cupcakes but he wants the cup part to be buckets." Henry says and I look at him confused.

"But that's not a cake, that's cupcakes." I say.

"To which Jasper replied 'I realized that too late.' Honestly there's nothing to do but love the guy." Henry says and I nod.

"Yeah, he's a little weird. Have your parents checked in yet? How's your grandma doing?" I fire off at him.

"Yeah, things are good right now. They're not giving much detail so they're probably insanely busy or catching up on much needed sleep." Henry voices.

"Figures, it seems like things are finally calming down." I say and Henry sighs out of relief.

"Thank god. I still can't believe Bianca moved." Henry says and I nod in agreement.

"I still can't believe her parents split. That's not easy but apparently she's wanted this for years. It seems as though her and her mom aren't the sanest crayons in the box." I ramble.

"Yeah but I feel bad for her brother and her dad. They're still shaken up about everything, maybe we should help them." Henry muses.

"Ah ever the hero. Maybe Kid Danger should pay a visit." I suggest. Henry goes silent which means he's thinking about something. I decide to play in his hair while I wait.

"I think we should help. Brody and his Dad can work at Junk N Stuff. We'd need the extra help since Gooch took that lightyear vacation, we have no idea when he's coming back. Schwoz can train Brody's dad and we'd have 2 mechanics on hand. Brody can train with me and help me out." Henry spews out.

"While that wouldn't be a bad idea, don't you think we've pushed our limit by letting Chloe in on everything ?" I ask him, testing to see how well he's thought this out.

"Yeah probably but think about it. Chloe, Jasper, Brody, you and I all," he raises his finger to use air quotes, " 'work' the counter and sales there part time. Ray is the owner and manager but we need someone else onboard to do Gooch's job of bookkeeping and doing the behind the scenes work since Ray is the face of the store. With all of us working there it'd be easier to switch shifts so we can still come off to the public as having normal lives. When 3 are on, 2 can be off. You and I would have to be on most of the time but crime isn't that bad lately so Ray can handle things on his own or I could handle things on my own. We'd be Team Danger for real." Henry says and I'm shocked.

"Wow, you thought of all of that? I'm so amazed I could kiss you." I say and Henry wastes no time in leaning up to kiss me then pull away.

"That's really good Henry, except don't mention 'Team Danger' to Ray. Although we call ourselves that, Ray would have a fit. Just tell him we'd be like our own little superhero team. I'm proud of you, damn that was good. It's so logical and if Ray says no he'll have to deal with me and Bork." I say.

"Is it sad that you're scarier than Bork?" Henry asks and I laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know, what's your connection to the kid anyways?" Ray asks Henry. We're currently in the Mancave having a team meeting.

"I just, I remember what it was like when my parents almost separated. Mom and Dad pitted against each other, the only thing is Piper and I wanted to stick together which made my parents realize they should do the same. Brody and his dad thought things were fine then out of nowhere his sister and mother up and leave him and his father, leaving divorce papers requested months ago that needed only his dad's signature. This all happened after his dad was fired because the company needed to cut back on employees and he was the last person they hired so he was off first. So they're scrambling to get their lives together and all of Brody's 'friends' at school don't spare him a glance. If it weren't for the fact that he's an athlete he'd probably be deemed an outcast." Henry explains. His ability to not only sympathize but empathize is one of his admirable qualities.

"Kid, you're more of a hero than I thought. And I'm not talking about Kid Danger here, I'm talking about you, Henry Hart." Ray says. Ray holds out his hand and we all look at him confused. He nods at his hand for Henry to shake it. Henry reaches out and shakes it.

"Pleasure to be doing business with you, although I took you on as my side kick you are definitely more than capable of being your own hero. I'm proud and I have no reason to say no. Get this Brody character and his father here then we'll move from there." Ray says and goes to his bedroom.

"That went better than I thought." Henry says and I think we're all still stunned.

"Celebratiooon!" Schwoz yells out. He hits a button and the lights dim, music starts playing and balloons are coming down from the ceiling. Schwoz starts dancing and the rest of us eventually join in. Henry pulls me to the side.

"Nothing in my life would ever be without you Charlotte." Henry says and I smile.

"Welp, I told you. The good guys eventually win." I say and he laughs.

"I win ten times more just by having you even when I lose, having you is the biggest win of all." He says and this time I laugh.

"Very cheesy, Hart. I'll take it though. Let's get back to the party, shall we?" I say and Henry nods but then he presses his lips against mine.

"Good thing we don't have to keep our love undercover anymore." He says and I nod.

"Good thing indeed." I say and I step on my tip toes to smash my lips against his this time.

-!!!!!!!!!!!!♡•♤○》○♤○♡◇》■•》○♡○♤○》○♡◇▪♡▪》▪♤♤○》○♡●¡○¡●》●》¡●♡○£●》》○♡●¡♡▪♡○》○♡|¡£●》○£¡●£●♤●¡○¥¥○♤○£》\♡☆£!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

A/N - Lol yes that is the end. I thought of making it longer but then the story would be drawn out and I think this one was meant to be a short tale. Let me know what you all thought and yes, I will be working on another book once I bring my other to a close as well. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ❤❤❤❤❤