1

my best friend, (my lover I wish...)

Nakamaru can't focus on his blue print. It is been a two months since the last time he got a haircut, with his square shape of face, normally only few hairstyle he can only wear, as a conservative human being, he is very particular in his hair cut, yeah, his bangs almost touching his eyes, he phone call his bestfriend Kamenashi, as they call him Kame...but He prefer him calling Kazu, short for Kazuya.
He needs him to drag along besides, He miss him.

"Kazu, are you free tonight?" he said, like as he anticipating his answer no.
"thats depends on your situation" as he heard him grinning. 
if he said, they will just go to hair salon, he will definitely decline, as after that He wants them to go on shopping.

"I need you to come with me, there is I want you to see on site" referring his work as a Civil Engineer,
"is that important?" he still ask, but continue "ok, I'm on my way to your apartment"

Nakamaru could not erased that big smile on his face, yes its been almost 8months since they did not see each other, They are both busy on work, He is an Architect. 
How I miss him so, He is his best friend, even if he is almost four years older than him but when it comes to maturity, he is way too childish!

How many times did he tried to kiss him and just saying, He was just practicing for his girlfriend!!

tho, at the back of his heart is wishing, can that kiss be real enough. secretly, He had a crush on him.
That doorbell made him a goose bump, yeah.. He is excited so much, How many times did he tried to contact him, but its either He is busy or with his girlfriend.

and everytime He was saying, he was with his girl friend, his heart ache for no reason.

He just dont know why.

He open the door excitedly and see Kazu, widely grinning, There's a dark circle on his eyes, he looks like he is not sleeping for two days, broken shaves, as if he hurriedly shaves and come to his apartment and his hair long past already touching his shoulder!!! 
How could he let his hair that long, if only he was a barber, He would likely to chop off that hair!

"how are you NAKAMARU kun?" and he was pointing his lips and reaching for a kiss! and hugging him but he is pushing him away,

"Kazu, I need you to come with me now," Nakamaru said, He is soooo irritated on his hair, He slightly touch it, let his finger strangle it,
it was soft, silky and smell so good, Its look good on him especially when it was swaying by air.
"eh? HEY, can we just sit for a while, and talk about our forbidden love"

"STOP JOKING!" he said angrily and holds up his hand, firmly so it wont go away from him. Very Amused He just get along, as if he was holding his fate.

as He drive he could see the tiredness on his face, like wanting for a sleep, He was sensing a problem. as he laid his back to his passenger seat.
Most of all, He smell alcohol!!!

"you know, you can talk to me, got a problem?" he asked sincerely, as if his eyes are just closed but hearing what he need to say, his eyes could not leave the road.

"we broke up" he said so tiring

"WHAT!!!, when this happen huh?, how come you didn't tell me?" as he almost lost his composure.

How could someone broke his heart, he is perfect, handsome, very smart, had a nice work

"last six month ago, I am trying to recover our relationship but I didn't make it happen" his voice is hoarse, as he chuckles and tilted his head face to windows.

Does love really hurt that much.

"why?" he can only ask.

"She met a foreigner on her seminar, fuck, I was jilted."

his heart rose a little anger, but his disposition in life is to remain calm. Kazu is the type you need to remind, he needs to eat, he needs a haircut, he needs to sleep coz he can be fully absorb to his work. He must be falling into pieces and yet remain strong, when he will see him cry? He was always joking, but never allowed himself to break down.

poor Kazu,

Handsome and poker face, He rarely see his emotions but they do get along,

Nakamaru: Your drunk again, tsk.
Kame: I was dump again, argh rejected by million times... why? I am handsome, smart, cool, kind..
Nakamaru: and BUSY.... 

he continue what he was going to say, and he continue

Nakamary: look at you, until when you were going to cut your hair, and burn that calories, and stop investing on watching baseball match instead of bickering why are you rejected!

but He just could not bear the cuteness of this guy, his cheek is already red and cheeky, his eyes looking at him like a puppy begging for him to care.

Kame: am I ugly?

Nakamaru is just holding himself not burst out on laughter, and trying to be serious, He is very cute, very gorgeous guy but He wanted to help him.

Nakamaru: You are not, but if you will not change, your going to be ugly.. get up, cry a river at my home before you forget yourself.

Kame just raised his two hand,
"I am so tired, I need a break in this cruel world, I need to be loved" and he close his eyes falling asleep.

Nakamaru could just sense of too much hurt, but if only his presence can change much, He could have wish, even just one night.