Mauled

Your character: (y'all don't need to see mine xD)
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Species; (I recommend using a demon or demon hybrid)

Scenarios:

1) You were wandering about the 24th, your home realm, when a gateway opened out of nowhere. Taking your chance, you jumped through and spawned in the 1st. A few weeks later, after forever fun times of possessing and devouring people, a greater dæmon appears in front of you in the form of a great black bear with green eyes and a claim staked on it's shoulder. It shoves you to the ground. You...

2) (for le humans/other species XP) A fresh layer of mist hung over the valley you called home, surrounded by an expanse of mountains, inviting you to visit and explore the bright green area. Of course you did, seeing as you had nothing important to do. (Homework will never be more important >:D) While walking along a secluded nature trail, you heard a surprisingly loud roar, making it seem as though you were only a short distance from the creature. Just then, a large black bear with green eyes and green marks on its chest, three times bigger than anything you'd ever seen, came running out of the woods - and straight towards you. Ducking to the side, another black bear, this one with red eyes and swirling red marks on its body, comes running out of the brush and slams into the green-eyed one, sending it into a fit of rage which it displayed by swatting a full-grown tree INTO THE AIR. Terrified, you...

3) Why your friends had convinced you to play with a Ouiji board, you had no f-ing clue in the whole wide world, but it was even scarier than you had imagined. It ended with your best friend convulsing in front of you, his eyes turning a sickly green. He'd been possessed, and was now staring at you with intense hunger and pleasure. Not long after,  his body pinned you to the ground while your other friends screamed and ran away in cowardly swarms. You...

If you choose to do any of these, I will try my hardest to respond at lunch. Currently, I'm stuck in school, so don't expect any insta-responding til I get home, K peeps? Love y'all, enjoy yourselves.