•First kiss•

(The film's name is "while you were sleeping " , watch it! Such a great dorama. The actor is super handsome and cute. The song's name is " I love you boy" by Suzy)

We got out of the house. The weather was a bit cold, but it was nice.The cool wind hit my face and it was really relaxing. For  a moment I forget about all my problems and the shit I get into. For a moment I shake off all the mess that surrounded me. I started to think of the bright future that was waiting for me. I closed my eyes and started to tear up. I couldn't held it anymore. I couldn't hide all the pain that was in my chest.I completely forget about everything surrounding me. Suddenly I felt someone hugging me. He pushed my head onto his chest. He put one of his hands on my head and the other one om my waist.I felt his heart beating like crazy.I started to cry out all the pain I held inside.
Suga: Cry it out. Don't held it inside.You need to cry out all the pain you had out there, in your heart.
I cried and cried, untill I got tired of crying.He patted my head and hugged me tighter.
Me: Sorry.
Suga: Why are you feeling sorry?Im happy that you cried it out.Feel free to do what you want.As long as Im here you can cry. Don't cry alone, ok?
Me: Thank you. And sorry for wetting your shirt.
Suga: It's ok.- he smiled.-Lets walk and then go home okay?
I nodded and smiled.
Me: Can I ask a question?
Suga: What is it?
Me: Why are you so soft with me?
Suga: What do you mean?
Me: You're a gangster after all! How can you be so cute and soft?
Suga: Do you think gangsters can't love?-Suddenly I stopped wich made him stop too.He turned around to face me.
Suga: What?
Me:Why did  all of you became gangsters? Where are your parents?Where are your families?
Suga: We all .. dont have families.Our parents and loved ones died. We are one family. We are more than a gang or a group of killers. We are a family.We are the good ones among all the mafias.We don't kill innocent ones. We kill bad guys or our enemies.We don't harm people who we love.You are one of them.All though we know you just a day but we care about you, because you have tha same heart-breaking story as we.But you dont have enyone. So WE are gonna become your everything.-he smiled.
He's words touched me.
Me: Thank you .... Thank you for loving me. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for being by my side.-I teared up.
He came closer and whiped the tears on my cheek.

He looked at me and smiled

He looked at me and smiled.Suddenly he cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

OMG!!??!! Am I dreaming?!!? He didn't broke the kiss for a while

OMG!!??!! Am I dreaming?!!? He didn't broke the kiss for a while.He removed his hands and hugged me.Hes grip on my waist became tighter. He hold me like I can run away from him if he lets go of me.I didn't do anything.I just stood there frozen. I felt miliards of butterflies in my stomach. I haven't felt something like this in my life.... Could it be that I ... I love him?

NO ! We just met...I quickly pushed him away by his chest.
Me:Y-yah!Who allowed you to kiss me?
Suga looked at me startled.
Suga: H-Hey... I-I ...
Me: Why you've done that?
Suga: Don't say you didn't enjoy.-he smirked.
Me: I-I...Omo .. Its raining! -I pointed at the sky.
Suga:Oh! Really!

Suga: Let's go! Ppali! You'll get soaked!He took off his jacket and we ran to our house

He took off his jacket and we ran to our house.We were runing as fast as we could,while Suga was holding the jacket above our heads. Hes bady was brushing with mine, making shivers down my spine.We were giggling and laughing until we reached the front door.Suga and I were breathing heavily, because of the running thing.
Suga: Huh! Finally! Are you soaked?
Me: Not really. But you ARE soaked.
Suga: It's okay, unless you aren't soaked.
Me: Let's get inside until we'll catch a cold.
We went inside the house. Everyone eyed us from head to toe.
Me:What?
Jimin: Where is Jungkook?
Suga: What?
Jimin: You haven't seen him?
Me: No?
Hoseok: He came to give you umbrellas!
Me: Omo! We didn't see him in our way!
Namjoon: Maybe he is searching for you?
Jungkook POV
We were watching TV when I noticed that it's raining outside. Y/N and Suga must get wet. I need to bring umbrellas for them.
Me: Hyungs Im going to give this umbrellas to Y/N and Suga!
Jin: Ok! Don't get wet and come home as soon as possible!
Me: Ok! Got to go! Bye!
I took my jacket and 2 umbrellas.I was running through the streets hopeing to find them. I saw a couple kissing.

...... Isn't it Y/N and Suga!?!!.....Are they... KISSING!??! Y/N, please don't do it to me! I don't want to see you with other man !I want to punch him so badly! But I can't..... After all you both mean a lot to me.Suddenly it started to rain. I started to feel water streaming down my cheeks. Not water but tears.Tears that showed that Im deeply hurt. After soo many years I finally found you. But you weren't really excited to see me. Why? Were you angry at me? But as I see you're happy with him. Suga hyung, take care of her....