"Why are you telling me this?" She looks shocked.

"Why do you think she's telling you this? She's trying to stop a massacre." Bellamy tells her.

"Who is it?" Kane questions me.

I sigh, "Riley."

"Riley? He shouldn't even be here." Bellamy says.

"Yeah, we already came to that conclusion." I tell him.

"You come with me." She tells one of the grounders.

"If our guards see archers on the move they will open fire." Kane tells her to stop her.

"Those are our orders." I tell her as she looks to me.

"And who gave those orders?" She demands.

"You're looking at her. They will not let you leave here alive without me." I almost want to smirk at her at how annoyed and angry she looks but now is not the time to gloat.

"Just let me use the radio I brought to tell them to stand down." I tell her. She sighs and grabs the radio off the grounder who took it from me and hands it to me.

"All units, you let me and Echo through, you understand? We're working to stop Riley right now. Let us through." I say.

"Copy that." Millers dad says. Echo snatches the radio from me and clips it onto her belt. I stand up as one of the guards grabs a hold of me to ensure I won't try anything.

"Wait, let me come with you." Bellamy calls to Echo.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I know Riley, he will listen to me." I dont think he should be so sure. He didn't see Riley today about to shoot Roan. He's out of control and I don't know if Bellamy will be able to get through to him. I sure do hope so though.

"Fine. Get him up." She tells another grounder and he quickly stands him up.

"Let's go." She says and we are lead out by her. I look up to the gunners and nod to give confirmation I'm okay.

"If I'm not back before the sun passes the trees, kill him." She tells the army while looking at Kane. She pushes us forward to walk.

"This should be fun." I mutter under my breath.

"That spot gives the best sightline to the cave, that's where we'll find him." Bellamy says motioning with his head to the ridge ahead of us.

"Are you really willing to kill your man to save my king?" Echo asks him.

Bellamy turns to face her and I do as well. The grounder keeps a hand firm on my shoulder.

"Doesn't it get old? The sides. My man, your king. Primfaya doesn't give a damn what clan you're from." He tries to reason with her. But I know her well enough to know she doesn't give shit.

"I'm glad you will get to say goodbye to your sister before it comes." She tells him. I can see Bellamy falters at her words.

"I'm glad you'll be able to brush up on your fighting skills considering she's alive and well back at our camp. Some warrior you are." I glare at her. She raises her head, I can see her wanting to snap but she doesn't.

"If you would have killed her, these chains would be around your neck."Bellamy adds.

"Keep walking." She tells us and before I can turn around to do so the grounder pushes me forward himself. Bellamy was still in chains so Echo was watching him and I got this aggressive grounder to watch me.

"Watch it, I'm pregnant." I tell him for kicks.

"Do you use that excuse for everything?" Echo says from behind me.

"It's not an excuse. But yes I do, but only when I'm being handled roughy." I glare at the grounder.

We continue to walk and that's when I see him on a rock with his rifle already aimed.

"There he is, Riley!" I try to run but the grounder holds me back.

"Let her go." Echo speaks as we all run to him. I get there first.

"Riley, stop!" I tell him as Bellamy goes to his other side. Echo lifts up her bow ready to shoot him.

"Echo, wait!" Bellamy tells her.

"Riley, pulling that trigger will end in war. Kane and Monty will be executed and our side will open fire. It'll be a bloodbath." Bellamy tries to get through to him.

"You're a prisoner. You're just saying what they want you to say." He tells him.

"Riley, look! I'm not a prisoner, I came here on my own will. You need to stop this, Riley. I get you want revenge for what happened but this isn't the way." I say. Riley continues to keep his stance.

"I'm done with this." Echo says ready to shoot her arrow into him.

"Wait!" Bellamy tries again.

"Riley, trust me when I say you don't want to do this. If you do this you won't be able to get it out of your head. War made me a murderer. Don't let it do the same to you." I take in Bellamy's expression, he's still hurting. He's still living with what he's done and I can see it scares him.

For a second I think it's to going to work. He's going to shoot. But finally he sighs and his finger leaves the trigger as he starts to cry.

I want to have sympathy for him but I can't right now. He put everyones lives in danger just to try and fill his personal agenda.

"Get up." I tell him. He does as told as I take the rifle away from him. Considering I still want Echo to trust us, I hand it to her. She eyes me curiously but takes it from me and slings it over her shoulder.

"Bellamy? Taylor? Are you guys okay?" Clarke says as her and Roan come into view.

"Riley?" She adds.

"We're fine." I tell her.

"I miss anything?" Roan asks Echo. She looks over to us and then looks back to him.

"No, sire."

"So are we going to war?" I question them. They share a look.

"No, but if we can't find a way to crack night blood, we're going to share the ship. We'll survive together." I gotta give it to Clarke for always being able to somehow find the median.

Before I can speak a loud explosion sounds through the wood. We all turn to see smoke rising from an opening.

"That's arkadia."

A/N:

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile again but trust me I'd rather be writing than doing my homework. I have so many essays and projects due soon It's starting to really stress me out again so I've been trying to finish my assignments first.

Anyways, Taylor is still as badass as ever! She's willing to do whatever it takes to save her people and it really shows.

Thank you all so much for all the reads and comments. You guys honestly make me smile so much with your positive messages. So thank you!

Much love, xoxo