Its All My Fault

{Prince's POV}

I Stood Behind Kyah As Derrick Came Up To Her Grabbing Her Arm , She Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy , I Laughed A Bit , But Suddenly Stopped When He Looked My Way.

Derrick: So You Bring A Nerd To My Party Huh?.

Kyah: First Of All Take Your Hands Off Me.

He Smirked And Tighten His Grip On Her Arm , I Saw How She Was Hurt , Which Made Me Mad , Roc Came Over And Pushed Him Back.

Roc: Ayo Man Dont Put Your Hands On My Sister Ight?!

Kyra:Roc Calm Down We Dont Want Troule.

Averie: Yes Boo , Plus We Just Got Here {Grabs His Arm And Walks Away}

Telia:Hey Where Is Prod? {Looks Around}

Ray:Over There By The Food {He Laughed.}

Telia:Lord Jesus {She Shook Her Head And Walked Over}

Lakira:Come On Ray Lets Dance!

Ray: Fine {Grabs Her Hand And Goes To The Dance Floor}

{Kyah's POV}

So It Was Just Me Derrick And Prince , Kyra And Chris Went Upstairs To Make Out , Leah And Jacob Are Eating With Prod.

Derrick:So You Think That Just Because You Gave The Nerd A Makeover He Will Be Cool? {Chuckles}

Me:Get The Fuck Out My Face Please {Sighs}

Derrick:{Bites Lip) Naw You Looking Good By The Way.

I Tried To Walk Away But He Grabbed My Arm AGAIN , I Dont Like People Touching Me Unless I Like You.

Me:Let Me Go...{Glares}

Derrick:Naw Lets Go Dance.

Prince:U-Um Could You P-Please Leave H-Her Alone?

He Let Go Of My Arm And Walked Towards Prince, He Pushed Him Back Into The Wall Saying Something , I Couldnt Hear Because He Was Whispering , Then He Walked Away I Turned To Prince Seeing Him Scared.

Me:What Did He Say?

Prince:I N-Need To Watch M-My Back..

Me{Sighs} Come On Lets Dance

I Grabbed Prince And Took Him To the Dance Floor To Take His Mine Off Of It.

{Chris's POV.}

Me And Kyra Were UpStairs Making Out , I Pushed Her On The Bed And Put My Hand Up Her Shirts , Suddenly She Pushed Me Off And Stood Up.

Me:Whats Wrong?

Kyra:Im Not Ready For That..Chris We Are To Young.

Me:{Sighs.} Fine Whatever

Kyra:I Know You Are Not Mad.{Rolls Eyes.}

Me:Lets Just Go Downstairs {Grabs Her Hands And Walks Out.}

{Kyah's POV.}

I Was Getting Me And Prince Some Drinks , Looking At Prod , Lord This Boy Can Eat , Leah And Jacob Finally Pulled Him Away From The Food , I Laughed Until I Heard Laughing And Cheering , I Went Into The Crowd And Saw Derrick beating Up Prince ,Throwing Food And Drinks On Him , I Felt So Pissed Off That I Slammed Derrick In The Slam Just When I Was About To Punch Him My Friends Came.

Ray:Kyah Calm Down And Let Us Handle This.

With That Ray And Roc Punched Him In The Face Knocking Him , We All Left The Party ,Prod Helped Me Put Prince In My Car , As I Got In The Dirvers Seat..Now It Was Just Me And Prince , I Drove To My House , My Parents Are Still At Work And Wont Be Back Until Tomrrow Morning.

Me:Come On Prince Lets Clean You Up

Prince: No J-Just Leave Me A-Alone.

Me:Dont Be That Way Just Come On

Prince: NO {He Yelled.} I Can Do It Myself...I Dont Need Your Help..I N-Never Did !

Me:I-Im Sorry.

Prince:W-Whatever Where Is The B-Bathroom?

I Walked Upstairs And Showed Him , I Felt Sad That This Happen To Him , Maybe I Should Of Left Him Alone...

Me:Its All My Fault...

Sorry Its A Little Short And Probably Boring.-Kyah.