Chapter 1

LILY's POV

I my name is Lily Sanders. I was known as the most Baddest and scariest Badass back home. I moved from Chicago to Washington. My background is Lebanese, we are Christian however my family and I are not like those religious freaks, we are chill. As long as I don't get pregnant in my teenage years there fine with me loosing my virginity. Not that I have. YET. 

----------------------- 

I walked threw the halls of my new high school Washington High school. I felt all eyes on me TYPICAL. All I heard was girls saying things like,

"EW" 

"What a slut" or 

"Whore". I control myself from exploding. Then I heard guys saying 

"Whats up sexy"

"Call me", etc. 

Then all pf a sudden they all had a glint of fear in their faces, Why would people be scared of me I didn't do anything? then it got to me they were looking behind me. I turned around and saw the most pretties green eyes I have ever seen. That jaw line almost was the death of me. Then he said,

"MOVE!" then I lost it.

"Excuse me. Who are you to talk to me like this!" I said with pure anger then walked off. I heard gasps from everyone from the hall. I trying to find my way of the front office.  

----------------------------

I met this girl named Katie Adams, she's a badass like me, everybody is scared of her which means she has no friends.  As we were walking to first period but we were stopped my a Blond Bimbo.

"Can I help you" I said.

"Yes you can... by staying away from Blake Knight. He's mine." She said. I was utterly confused on who that was.

"Who the fuck is that?" I said cussing. She looked at me as if I had two heads.

"The most hottest guy of this school, him and his friends." I was still confused. I was about to say something but I was cut off by the guy I walked into this morning.

"Me" he said then turned to Barbie and said,

"I'm not yours, I'm hers only" he said pointing to me. Then I lost it completely 

"YOU ARE NOT MINE GOSH YOUR SO ANNOYING. FUCK OFF. GO SUCK YOUR DICK. PRICK"

"Why would I do that if you can do that for me instead." he said with a smirk of his face. With that I just up and left but not before sticking my middle finger at them.