Arriving In North Carolina

Sorry for such a long wait. There will hopefully be a lot more consistent updates soon! (Short chapter with a cliffhanger. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The traffic to North Carolina wasn't too busy. Rebecca was just very excited to get to her new house.  She knew that this move would be her favorite because of the people that were going to be living in the same state as her. Nash and Hayes Grier!

Finally, the Smith family was at their new house. They did the usual moving procedures. They unpacked boxes and decided how their house was going to be set up.

Rebecca's room was upstairs and it was one of the biggest rooms in the house.  She unpacked the boxes that had the stuff for her room in them. Her bed was brought into her room and she was starting to feel more at home.

Rebecca went downstairs to join her family for dinner. They had spaghetti which wasn't particularly her favorite.  The family was enjoying themselves getting settled into their house.

Rebecca went upstairs to her room to put her clothes into her closet.  Her mother called her downstairs.  Kate gave her daughter her house key and made sure that she would be able to remember the address.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Rebecca said.  Rebecca walked over to open the door.  She opened the door and she was shocked to see who was waiting there to welcome her to that hehe neighborhood.