Preview

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia."
-Good, you're remembering.

"I am a Celestial Mage. My guild is Fairy Tail, the greatest guild to ever stand."
-You are a psychiatric patient in Evermore Mental Hospital. You are diagnosed with DID. Do you know what that is?

"My spirts are all of the Zodiac. They're all my friends."
-You're sick, my dear. DID stands for Dissociative Identity Disorder, or MPD, Multiple Personality Disorders. This was created from the trauma of your childhood.

"My mother was the greatest Celestial Mage to exist."
-Your mother died in a car crash when you were 8

"I was considered a princess, but they didn't mind. We were a family."

-Do you know why you're here?
"I'm waiting for my family; they're going to save me. Just you wait. My nakama are coming."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! So this is a little idea that popped into my head rewatching FT and reading old fanfiction. This is Lucy-centered, and I'll have you guys vote on the pairings, listed below, divided into 3 categories:

1.) Heterosexual
2.) Homosexual
3.) Polyamourous

If you choose Hetero, please vote on the following man of your choice:

1.) Natsu
2.) Gray
3.) Elfman
4.) Jellal
5.) Loke
6.) Laxus
7.) Freed
8.) Zeref
9.) Bickslow
9.) Jet
10.) Droy
11.) Gajeel
12.) Hibiki
13.) Rogue
14.) Sting

If Homosexual, please select your woman of choice

1.) Erza
2.) Levy
3.) Juvia
4.) Mirajane
5.) Mavis
6.) Cana
9.) Yukino
10.) Kagura
11.) Minerva
12.) Ultear
13.) Lisanna

If Polyamory, please select your preferred polyamorous couple in the comments section.

If there are any other ships I have forgotton and/or failed to mention, then feel welcome to select that option as well.

Okay! Now that, that's over with, let me explain a bit.

Lucy wakes up in a mental hospital, not knowing where she is and how she got there. She only knows for sure one thing: This has to be a mistake. She lives in the Kingdom of Fiore, she is a member of her life ling dream-guild Fairy Tail. Her friends are her comrades and her celestial spirits....Or was it all just a little dream? Perhaps a break of insanity? Only discovering, can lead you to the truth.

Alssooooooo before I forget! *takes a deep breath* I do not own Fairy Tail in any way, nothing but the plot is mine, all belongs to Hiro (our wonderful creator). I am NOT in any mocking/making fun of any mental illness in any way, this is simply for a plot. I show no disrepect to any of those who have any sort of affliction, as I as well have dealt/and still dealing with such things. Thank you and have a wonderful night/day!

~Emily