" yes. ..I had put your mobile in the freezer. ."

Sumo was on her own accord, ..she was sipping the coffee without any haste. ..

" sumo. ..are you out of your mind. .."

Shravan ran to the fridge and took his frozen mobile out. ..it was almost done. ..

" sumo. ..this is the limit. ..are you a kid. .? Don't you know the importance of the mobile. ..i had to attend an important  case. ..I am already late. ..on top of this. ..you had spoilt my mobile. ..I had important notes on it. .."

While shravan was boiling out. ..sumo was at cool mode. ..

" honestly shravan. ..who cares. .."

Her words rose a undescribable anger in him. ..

He paced her close and held her wrist tightly. ..

" who cares. .?dammit. ..what I have done to you. ..I loved you more than me. ..i accept...I did a mistake. ..why don't you understand that, I did it only to hold you by my side. ..okay. ..I had spoilt your name. ..i have apologised thousand times for what I have done. ..now. .. what I should do to satisfy you. .. "

He pinned her to the wall. ..

" shravan. ..it's hurting. ..leave me. .."

  " no sumo. ..today I need to conclude this. ..tell me. ..what I should do to pacify you. .."

  Sumo tried to free herself. .the more she tried. .the more he tightened the grip. ..

" aah. .."  she winced with pain. ..

" sumo. ..I bore all your torture only because I loved you. ..what else you need. .?"

  Sumo struggled to release herself. ..

" shravan. ..do you know ..?you are not less than your father in defaming a woman. .."

Shravan's hold on her got loosened. .

" sumo. ..what you are telling. .?"

" shravan. ..your papa had  spoilt your mother's character. ..He separated you from her for his sake. ..you have your father's blood in you. .."

" nirmala aunty was struggling to reach you. ..what have you done to her. ..you hate her even now. .."

Shravan cut her words. .

" sumo. ..stop. ..don't utter her name in front of me. ..I knew what I am doing. .."

"  no shravan. ..you don't know what you are doing  ..you have the same genetic memories as your father's. ..that's why you did the same to me. ."

" a man who basically don't know to respect a woman would not love her. .."

" sumo. ..you are speaking much. ..don't degrade my papa. .."

Shravan's anger rose time to time. ..

Sumo smiled sarcastic. ..

" see. ..even now, you didn't accept your mistake. ..you couldn't love a girl from heart shravan. ..you will be like your father who is an egoistic and self centred. ..you didn't love me. ..infact...you used me to revenge your mother. .."

" enough sumo. .."
Sumo stunned to hear his shout. ..

" I don't want to prove you that I love you from my heart. .yes. ...I am like my father. ..but he is not a man you think. ..He knew to respect women. ..and I hate nirmala ahuja. ..today onwards. ..I hate suman Tiwari too. ..I had nothing with you. ..you are free now. ...I had no sentiments with you. .."

His voice was strong enough to convey his rage. ..

He left to the court. ...without turning her side. ..

Sumo's eyes shed fresh tears. ..she loved him so much. ..she wanted him  to accept his mistakes. ..she wanted him to understand his mother. ..she  knew he was breaking inside than she think. ..
She believed in his love to bring him back. ..she wiped her tears ,  hoping for the best day ....

she wiped her tears ,  hoping for the best day